Dental Bridge in - Makati, Manilla

To take advantage of low prices I had a dental...

To take advantage of low prices I had a dental bridge installed. I had it done with zirconia. I was really concerned about having two of my teeth filed down completely and still there is a little sensitivity in the area. However the plus is I don't have metal in my face and the result looks not obvious. It is long lasting as it is zirconia. With the time limitation it was difficult to achieve the perfect fit but Fatima did the best she could, paying money out of her own pocket to have items delivered sooner and spending as much time as possible to acheive the perfect result in a limited time structure. I recommend her for implants and bridges. Zirconia implants cost $2,000.00 . being a grade A practice in the hub of makati, the price is higher than other places. I chose her because I felt a good energy emenating from her.

My only concern is that the bridge portrudes out maybe 1 mm or 2, but that is balanced out by the fact that the bridge is made thicker then the normal teeth to maintain durability. There is no bite intrusion when I close my mouth, I do feel a bit of substance there and that takes a little getting used to but I think it is better than wearing a plate with a tooth on it.

Picture

Again, Fatima did her best, but we had time limitations and there was a delay on the manufacture of the bridge due to the typhoon, still she went out of her own way and financial expense to make sure I get the best work done in the shortest amount of time. That is why I am writing this review!

Not even...

Maybe not even one mm out of place, half a mm more like at most and I am sure she would have done her best to amend and perfect this if we had more time. If I have the tiniest bit reduced from my natural left front tooth it will look perfectly even anyway.
Fatima Dolor

She is a good person who is ethical and kind and does her very best to achieve perfection, even under time constraints. I think she only worked part time and she would come in on any day I needed her just to help me finish this process before I left. D'Dental Pad, Medical Plaza Makati, Suite 1508, Amorsolo cor. Dela Rosa St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines.