Fractional Laser - Maitland, FL

I had fractional laser on 2-23-2011 at Lifestyle...

I had fractional laser on 2-23-2011 at Lifestyle Lift, My question is how long should the redness and the blotchyness last? It is 13 weeks and I am still red and blotchy. I also have blood essels. I am faired skin, Do you think that the redness could be rosecea. I am 75 years old. E\Ant information will help Thank you

thanks for writing.will keep you posted

Hi Whoopi,

Yay, so happy to see you decided to write a review. Your experience will for sure help others who are going through the same thing and you should gain some info from comments on your review. Based on our comment chats within the community I hope you update us about how your appointment in July goes. Try to stay positive, you have a lot of support here. Enjoy the weekend!

Thanks so much for the review,

-Brit

Have not received any replys yet

have not received any replys yet
Thanks
That is a great deal of trauma at one time!! I would expect your healing to be a little slower with the combined treatments. Hang in there!! It will get better!!
They told me not to use Vitamin C Yes I did have a Neck Lift. I had redness sometime if I had a drink. I had a lot of brown spots on my check so that is why I had the laser.
lifestyle lift