My Lifestyle Lift - Maitland, FL

Being tired of seeing the "jowls" I inherited, I...

Being tired of seeing the "jowls" I inherited, I called Lifestyle Lift after seeing a friends success. Was very impressed with the first interview and decided it was for me. After taking care of some medical issues the procedure was scheduled. The staff was very helpful with any questions I had and made me feel at ease with the proceedings. The doctor explained every step he was taking and answered my questions as the arose. Just a few hours later I was finished and sent back to my hotel room with ice packs for the swelling. Spent a comfortable night, ate lightly, and returned to the office the next morning. They changed the bandages and rewrapped my face, answered any more questions I had and scheduled the next appointment. Altogether I had the Lifestyle procedure for my neck, jowls, and eyelids. My friend thought I looked painful, but I felt great.
John Papsidero

He was great!!! Explained the entire procedure in detail and as he was doing each step. He answered any questions and kept me laughing and calm thru the entire surgery.