Tummy Tuck and Silicone Breast Impants...on my Way to Fixing my Mistakes! :) - Maitland, FL

I am like most of you. I am a 27 year old full...

I am like most of you. I am a 27 year old full time employee, no kids, and lead a very busy life. I have gone back to school for my bach degree, and have no time for anything else. I was obese, all of my life. When I was in 6th grade, I wore a size 16 pants. By the time I was 23, I reached 270 pounds, well on my way to 300. I decided that I would not reach that number and started weight watchers that October. I started full force on the plan, surviving all holidays without cheating, and walking every day. Walking turned into jog/walking, which turned into training for 5ks. My cousin did triathlons, so I began to train for that too. I completed my first one the following June, at 190 pounds. I then began training for a half marathon which I completed a year after I started this journey at 170 pounds. I have kept the weight off for about 4 years, added in weight training, and lost 10 more pounds, and added a lot of muscle. I am ready to get rid of my excess skin that I cannot shake, and fix my deflated boobs!! I am scheduled for a Tummy tuck and silicone breast implant surgery on June 5th, and I am very nervous/excited!

3 weeks till surgery! Pre op is one week out! :)...

3 weeks till surgery! Pre op is one week out! :) any advice is always excepted! :)

pre op done!

Paid in full, ready to get the show on the road! extremely nervous and anxious about the surgery in 10 days!! Per the doctor, I am not allowed to have any herbal remedies, including my pre workouts and energy drinks!! i am not gonna survive these two weeks at work! but it will be worth it! :)

post op!

Hi ladies I am post update 2 and healing is going very wellmy surgery was scheduled for 5 hours and only took 2 and a half. this is due to not having mucsle repair. the doctor said when you got in I didn't need it. I ended up with 500 cc silicone gel implants, full tummy tuck, crescent lift on each boob, and lipo around my sides.
Dr. Jon Paul Trevasani

very nice office staff, makes you feel comfortable. The doctor is very personable (most Dr.'s I have come across are not) easy to talk to, won't BS your results, will tell you exactly what to expect.