Tummy Tuck and Silicone Breast Impants...on my Way to Fixing my Mistakes! :) - Maitland, FL

I am like most of you. I am a 27 year old full...

I am like most of you. I am a 27 year old full time employee, no kids, and lead a very busy life. I have gone back to school for my bach degree, and have no time for anything else. I was obese, all of my life. When I was in 6th grade, I wore a size 16 pants. By the time I was 23, I reached 270 pounds, well on my way to 300. I decided that I would not reach that number and started weight watchers that October. I started full force on the plan, surviving all holidays without cheating, and walking every day. Walking turned into jog/walking, which turned into training for 5ks. My cousin did triathlons, so I began to train for that too. I completed my first one the following June, at 190 pounds. I then began training for a half marathon which I completed a year after I started this journey at 170 pounds. I have kept the weight off for about 4 years, added in weight training, and lost 10 more pounds, and added a lot of muscle. I am ready to get rid of my excess skin that I cannot shake, and fix my deflated boobs!! I am scheduled for a Tummy tuck and silicone breast implant surgery on June 5th, and I am very nervous/excited!

3 weeks till surgery! Pre op is one week out! :)...

3 weeks till surgery! Pre op is one week out! :) any advice is always excepted! :)

pre op done!

Paid in full, ready to get the show on the road! extremely nervous and anxious about the surgery in 10 days!! Per the doctor, I am not allowed to have any herbal remedies, including my pre workouts and energy drinks!! i am not gonna survive these two weeks at work! but it will be worth it! :)

post op!

Hi ladies I am post update 2 and healing is going very wellmy surgery was scheduled for 5 hours and only took 2 and a half. this is due to not having mucsle repair. the doctor said when you got in I didn't need it. I ended up with 500 cc silicone gel implants, full tummy tuck, crescent lift on each boob, and lipo around my sides.
Dr. Jon Paul Trevasani

very nice office staff, makes you feel comfortable. The doctor is very personable (most Dr.'s I have come across are not) easy to talk to, won't BS your results, will tell you exactly what to expect.

Congrats on your wt loss and hope you are healing well since surgery
How are you doing now? What did you need to get fixed? How did you choose Dr. Trevasani? who else did you consult with? post pictures please!!
i needed to fix all the loose skin ive been carring due to being obese my entire life. my mistake is food choices!! but i lost over 100 pounds and have kept it off for 2 years, but cant see anymore progress due to skin. I did chose dr trevisani and i love him and his staff. he makes you feel a little rushed in consults, but only if you dont ask questions. so have them ready! he is very busy due to being one of the top dr.'s in orlando, which is a good thing! :) i am happy however i havent been able to post pics on this site because of my phone! ill figure it out eventually!
That's awesome on your weigh loss coming from someone who's been there!! Thanks again for the info!!!
Wow, your story is fantastic! I love reading all of these stories about what we all went through BEFORE making this big decision. I know that there are some people that will judge me (if they don't know me) and say, oh yeah..of course you look good cause you PAID for it. Little do they know I have been getting up at 3:30 5 x a week for the past year to go workout. Ugh. I love, love, love that you didn't have to get the muscle repaired! That will speed up your recovery tremendously. Can't wait to see more pics.

Good for you for getting healthy and shedding the extra pounds! You definitely deserve this.

Be sure to check out this list of recovery supplies you might need and this post about Blonde in Bluffton's first three days post op (it'll give you an idea of what to expect).

Also, if you want a back and forth with other ladies getting the same procedures done this spring, you might want to check into this forum thread.

Please keep us posted as you get nearer your big day!