Dr. Ferraro is the BEST!

From the first minutes of meeting and speaking...

From the first minutes of meeting and speaking with Dr. Ferraro, I knew I found my doctor! I've had other consultations with various surgeons, but none made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Ferraro did. He has a way to ease anxiousness and nervousness and make patients feel 100% comfortable. He is extremely attentive of my needs and wants, and knew exactly what I wanted after the first consultation. I left his office the first day knowing I could fully trust him with my body, and boy did he do an amazing job. He is extremely good at what he does! He knew exactly what size and shape implant would look best on me, with the most realistic and natural look possible. I wanted a subtle and natural look, and Dr. Ferraro did an amazing job on my implants. I am exactly 2 months post-op and no one has noticed I even have implants! I went from an A-Cup to a C-Cup, with 350CC Silicone Gel implants. They look super natural, and are healing tremendously day by day. I am about 125 lbs, so they are a great fit for my body type! Each person heals at their own rate, as long as you follow Dr. Ferraro's directions and advice. My incisions underneath are diminishing day by day with the Scar Guard, and I am excited to see what next month brings. Dr. Ferraro answers all calls and emails at a timely rate, and I haven't felt uneasy about this process at all. He is one of the most talented and impeccable doctors in Bergen County, and you NEED to go see him for a consult!
Paramus Plastic Surgeon