33yr Old Mother of Two - Madison, WI

I had my surgery yesterday, it was successful! I'm...

I had my surgery yesterday, it was successful! I'm sore and tight but meds are keeping pain in control. I got 500cc underarm saline behind the muscle. Today sore but able to move around. Little bleeding under left arm I think I been moving too much. Been icing my breast and I have little pain. Iluvit
Congratulations on your surgery! Lots of rest and relaxation coming your way, take it easy and enjoy being taken care of. Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery.
Thanks beth I do my sister and husband has been wonderful
Congratulations! Do you have any help...especially with your children while you're recovering? You might enjoy recovering with some other women in a forum who also recently had a breast aug this June 2014. Keep us posted as you continue to heal!

day 3 two days after surgery

Feeling better got to take a bath no more bleeding. Still sore and swollen but Tylenol extra strength has been great to me, not so much pain today
Thanks gin76, I'm trying its hard when you're use to doing everything

day 4

Feeling up been on Tylenol only to stay ahead of pain but only tool pain meds 3 times yesterday. So feeling fine. Breast still swollen, however I'm starting yo get feeling back into them. They've been a little numb. Still wear breast strap. I also wear sports bar due to guests coming over.

day 6

Been feeling OK lately occasionally take pain meds maybe 1x day. Some bruising I've noticed day 4 set in. Each day it seems to get more feeling in it. Stitches taken out on day 5. One scar is worse than the other, but the better one is fading pretty fast. Stitches being removed hurt in the arm with the worse scar. Because I moved that arm too much day one.
Wow! You look amazing already! I had 475ccs, saline, under the muscle, incision in breast fold on the 27th and I'm still riding high and tight.
I've been constantly icing them and wearing the breast wrap. Good luck on your recovery!
Thanks! My PS doesn't do breast wraps! Maybe I should consider buying one. It obviously work wonders :-)

day 7

Feeling great, went to dinner with my husband, which was nice. Occasional pain but mostly back to normal.

post op 7

post op day12

Bruising is fading, haven't taken pain meds in two days. Still swollen and occasionally tightness in the chest. Still wearing wrap and sports bra. They seem to be dropping some. Don't really see my h difference yet on the size, waiting patiently! Sto excited for results.

with swimming top

you look awesome, hun. How many lbs, did you weight before and after?
Madison Plastic Surgeon