Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty, Chin Augmentation, Neck Liposuction, Breast Augmentation, and Liposuction of the Abdomen - Madison, WI

I have always had trouble breathing, and finally...

I have always had trouble breathing, and finally went to an ENT. I found out I had enlarged turbinates and a deviated septum. This was the final motivation I needed to get my surgery. I wanted to complete the look, and all my surgeries at the same time as to avoid going under anesthesia again. I have been looking forward to the chin surgery since I was about 13, and that in combination with being able to breath was motivation to get through recovery. I went through all my procedures on August 20, 2013. I live in New York; however, my doctor and surgery was completed in Wisconsin. The best advice I have is to be confident in your doctor, don't try to save money (this is your look and your body), and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Update with photos

The recover processes is a little longer being that I had multiple procedures done. I am really swollen in the neck from the liposuction and tender in the nose; however this only hurts when touched.

4 weeks post op on Tuesday 9/17

The swelling has one down about 60%. My neck still is noticeably swollen and still slightly bruised, my abdomen is really sore still and my breast are tender. My body is sensitive when I try and lay on my side. I have noticed this getting tremendously better in the last week so hopefully it will continue to get better. I am so happy with my profile and could not have dreamed of better results. Only draw back is: went out for the first time last night and will have to get use to people staring at my chest instead of people staring at me because I have a stain on my shirt. I think I can live with that! :)

Frusturated

So no photo updates, as I am so frustrated I don't want to take any pictures. My swelling hasn't reduced any and I still have bruising. My smile looks ridiculous, and my bottom lip barely moves. I know that the swelling is supposed to go down still, and that I just have to be patient but, I am definitely experiencing a low, where I don't think the chin/neck/rhinoplasty was worth it!!!! Hopefully my next update will be more positive.
Dr. Siebert

The UW Transformation staff is amazing. If I ever need a surgery again or anyone in my family Dr. Siebert and UW Transformations will be my only option. Worth the commute from NYC, and the extra effort on my part in communication.