Sweat What Sweat I'm Dry As a Bone - Madison, WI

I used Drysol for appr. 6 years with results but...

I used Drysol for appr. 6 years with results but still some sweating with certain clothes and still staining of clothes. I have had axillary hyperhidrosis since elementry school it was very embarassing to have sweaty armpits that young and while not doing any physical activity. I was always self conscious about it with my classmates and found it hard to hide.

My goal with using Miradry was to have results. I can't believe the OUTCOME. I don't have to wear antiperspirant because there is none. I have only received my first treatment but saw instant results that day.
Miradry was a life changer for me. I don't have to worry about what clothes I'm wearing,cause it might show my sweat, ruining my clothes, or have another outfit because I sweat through the other one.

The only thing I wish I would have know was how long the edema would last. It wasn't bad but I didn't really like wearing a underwire bra while I was healing. So I just wore a cami or a sports bra.

That is a good tip that the swelling might last longer than expected. So I'm assuming the swelling came all the way to where the bra cup starts and that is why it was uncomfortable. Is that correct?

Yes they fit you with a template and for me my area was down a lot closer to the bra cup. With the swelling I just felt most comfortable in a cami or sport bra.

That makes sense. I know its only been a few more days, but how are things doing?

I just wanted to let you know that I only received...

I just wanted to let you know that I only received one treatment but the cost I put down was for the package. Just wanted to clarify.
Madison Dermatologic Surgeon

I choose this provider because he was close to home, and had tried other options and this was the best option for me.