Sweat What Sweat I'm Dry As a Bone - Madison, WI

I used Drysol for appr. 6 years with results but...

I used Drysol for appr. 6 years with results but still some sweating with certain clothes and still staining of clothes. I have had axillary hyperhidrosis since elementry school it was very embarassing to have sweaty armpits that young and while not doing any physical activity. I was always self conscious about it with my classmates and found it hard to hide.

My goal with using Miradry was to have results. I can't believe the OUTCOME. I don't have to wear antiperspirant because there is none. I have only received my first treatment but saw instant results that day.
Miradry was a life changer for me. I don't have to worry about what clothes I'm wearing,cause it might show my sweat, ruining my clothes, or have another outfit because I sweat through the other one.

The only thing I wish I would have know was how long the edema would last. It wasn't bad but I didn't really like wearing a underwire bra while I was healing. So I just wore a cami or a sports bra.

I just wanted to let you know that I only received...

I just wanted to let you know that I only received one treatment but the cost I put down was for the package. Just wanted to clarify.
Madison Dermatologic Surgeon

I choose this provider because he was close to home, and had tried other options and this was the best option for me.