Juvederm-Marionette Lines - Madison, WI

I had been thinking about 'Fillers for over 2...

I had been thinking about 'Fillers for over 2 years,but I really never looked into it,because I thought it was thousands of Dollars.I hated the way I looked,always putting my hands up by my mouth to hide them,people asking me why I was mad.AND,I wasn't mad,those lines just made me look mad.My daughter's friend had a little touch-up & when I learned the cost I made an appt.Today was my appt.My Dr. was fantastic.He explained everything very good,took his time.He gave me two stress balls to hold while he made the injection's.I didn't even need to use them.I feel a Bee sting hurts worse then these injection's.All toll,it took probaly 10 minutes.The line's were gone instantly.About 45 minutes later I started to get black/blue at the site and a little swelling,this is normal.I am totally hooked,even tho I'm black/blue & the little swelling I am going back to get some minor lines taken care of.My Dr used one Vial of Juvederm.Very exciting;)

I did not like my frown lines,I always looked angry.

I did not like my frown lines,I always looked angry.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about my Dr.

Updated on 11 May 2012:
May 11TH,2012. One day after having Juvederm for frown lines,I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Robertson.I would totally recommend him to everyone. Thank You Dr. Robertson for the "AWESOME" job,I am totally pleased !!!

So glad to hear you are loving your filler results!!

Please keep us posted on how things look as the swelling & bruising subside.