Great First Jevederm Experience So Far! - Madison, WI

After having a couple of successful forehead Botox...

After having a couple of successful forehead Botox treatments, I decided to take the plunge and try Juvederm in my nasolabial folds. I have to admit, after reading the reviews I was a bit scared that I was going to have some awful bruising (I bruise super easy), pain or just look funny. I really trusted my doctor though so I decided to go for it. She recommended that I start taking Arnica the day before to prevent/minimize bruising which I did.

When I arrived the doctor applied a numbing cream around my mouth and let it sit for maybe 10 - 15 minutes. Then she cleaned the area and did the injections to each side from next to my nose down to the sides of my mouth, maybe about 6 or so on each side. To my extreme surprise I could not feel a thing! That cream works magic. Another nice surprise is that I am 3 days out now and do not have even a hint of a bruise, nothing! Not sure if it was the Arnica, her technique or pure luck, maybe a combo. The areas look great, the treatment took years off and does not look strange at all. Very glad I did it and can't wait to see how things look over time.

Madison Oculoplastic Surgeon