Facelift Results Are Worth It - Madison, WI

Had a full facelift on 12/31, News Years Eve. It...

Had a full facelift on 12/31, News Years Eve. It was my 50th birthday present to myself. I think it took 15 years off my appearance. I was so tired looking. I also had a rhinoplasty 6 weeks after the facelift. I will post some more pictures of that as well. In addition to the facelift, I had a bilateral blephoroplasty.

New pics one year post op

I saw the surgeon today. I am one year post op for my facelift and 9 months post op rhino. I could not be happier. Hard to believe I was 50 in the before pictures and am now 51 in the after pictures. At least ten years have been taken off.

This shows a huge difference!

Madison Plastic Surgeon

You looked good for your age before and now you look great after!
Very natural looking, and you look like you are in your early thirties now.
You look great!  Thanks for sharing your story!

Yay, a male facelift! Thank you immensely for sharing. You definitely look very youthful and refreshed now. What was the most difficult part of recovery for you?

Honestly nothing was that difficult. I sort of just sailed through it all. The pain was completely manageable. Probably one of the hardest things was the boredom because I basically stayed in my house for about 10 days. I was out shopping yesterday and saw a male who had obviously had a nose job. I thought to myself I wish I had been that brave, and not give a hoot about what people would heave said. But honestly?? The while thing when so smoothly.
You look great! Thanks for posting and sharing!