Great Experience - Madison, WI

I had a fantastic botox experience with Dr. Burkat...

I had a fantastic botox experience with Dr. Burkat. She asked me the areas I wanted evaluated and gave me some great advisement on what would work best for me. Very thorough, professional, kind and candid.

I decided to try botox on my forehead (15 units) and so glad I did. Minimal discomfort, the slight swelling at injection sites went away in minutes. The botox took about 5 days or so to set in. Worked beautifully, forehead lines and furrow between the brows lessened significantly. Lasted 3-4 months, just went for my second visit. She said the first time usually lasts the shorest, then the effects last longer after subsequent injections. Can't wait to see!

I have been thinking about botox for years and I think I am finally ready. I can't believe how cheap it was for you! Can you please tell me one thing...I am confused about the units number. How much is one unit? Is that like one syringe?

So glad all went well for you. Can you feel any difference in your forehead when the Botox is active? I always think it feels a bit tighter than normal, but not in a bad way.

A bit tighter is a good way to put it, but like you said not bad. No discomfort at all. It's amazing how just a little bit makes a huge difference, so glad I did it! About 2 weeks out from my second treatment and things look and feel great.
Madison Oculoplastic Surgeon

Was referred by a friend.