Really Big Decision, Really Happy I Did It!

I had been unhappy with my nose for a long time....

I had been unhappy with my nose for a long time. It wasn’t until recently that I really researched the possibility of getting a nose job.

I had consultations with three different doctors and the last doctor of the three was the one I went with. As soon as I met him, I knew he was the right one. He was very easy to talk to and showed me several photos of his work. We discussed what I was hoping to achieve and he answered all the questions that I had.

The day of my procedure I was nervous, but excited. The overall process was painless. He did a great job of numbing my nose and the area around it. I was only on pain meds for 4 days and had very little bruising - which really surprised me!

Since this was such a big deal for me, I figured that everybody would notice that I had a nose job –but the funny thing is, not many people noticed. My doctor said that is a good thing, because that means he did a good job keeping it natural looking (not fake or plastic).

I am really happy with the results so far. The tip of my nose is still numb and there is some swelling, but it’s getting a little better each day. As I’ve been told – the entire process can take up to a year. It’s hard to believe that it can take that long, but it is very true, so be patient!

There are several stages to the healing process. You will be stuffy for awhile; it will be hard to breathe through your nose. Your boogers will be strange and you may have to use q-tips to clean inside your nostrils. I was nervous going through all of these stages, thinking they would never end – but they do! The best thing is that my doctor was there to ease my mind (with all my silly concerns!).

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

He has such a wonderful bedside manner! He really cares about his patients and does wonderful work. He will listen to your concerns and answer all of your questions. I just can't say enough good things about my Dr. and his staff! They are all so caring.

I REALLY want to get a nose job and I live in the Madison, WI area. Could you tell me the name of the doctor you saw please?! Your nose looks awesome! Also, I was wondering if you knew if the price is more or less money if I only want the front bulbous part reshaped?
Dr. Benjamin C. Marcus, MD
You should set up a consult with him and get an estimate. He's the best!
I had general anesthesia
did u get local or general anesthesia?
if it was local, how did u feel during the surgery?
Your nose is phenomenal. It's elegant and gorgeous, I love it.
this perfect result, encourages me to proceed. tks
wow, you look great. My girl friend is very much the same case as yours and her nose came out like bob hope. it's not straigh but curved..
You look Beautiful. I had my nose done Feb. 22, and love my results also. I know you must feel great!
Thank you! I do feel really great and it's still wild for me to look in the mirror and see the new me. It will be 6 months the middle of May!!
hi there! great job...how long after were the second photos taken?
All of three of those pics were taken at my 1 month visit.
Wow, you look amazing! I want to get a nose job but am scared, and not sure how to find a doctor I can trust! Congratulations on your stunning result :)
Be sure to meet with a few doctors and view their patients before/after pics. Also make sure you get some referrals! It's best to get feedback from his/her patients. Don't be afraid to ask questions and if the doctor doesn't take the time to answer you - then you'll know it may not be the best fit.
Beautiful! I was so nervous too and get a lot of the same comments....even from my husband who says he can't see the difference. Of course, I totally notice a huge change. Congratulations...you look beautiful.
You look absolutely fantastic!!!
Great results, you look wonderful!
You look great!!
Congratulations! Its funny how no one notices you had a nose job. I stopped telling people after the first week becasue they would say you did? And your right about the boogers.