Really Big Decision, Really Happy I Did It!

I had been unhappy with my nose for a long time....

I had been unhappy with my nose for a long time. It wasn’t until recently that I really researched the possibility of getting a nose job.

I had consultations with three different doctors and the last doctor of the three was the one I went with. As soon as I met him, I knew he was the right one. He was very easy to talk to and showed me several photos of his work. We discussed what I was hoping to achieve and he answered all the questions that I had.

The day of my procedure I was nervous, but excited. The overall process was painless. He did a great job of numbing my nose and the area around it. I was only on pain meds for 4 days and had very little bruising - which really surprised me!

Since this was such a big deal for me, I figured that everybody would notice that I had a nose job –but the funny thing is, not many people noticed. My doctor said that is a good thing, because that means he did a good job keeping it natural looking (not fake or plastic).

I am really happy with the results so far. The tip of my nose is still numb and there is some swelling, but it’s getting a little better each day. As I’ve been told – the entire process can take up to a year. It’s hard to believe that it can take that long, but it is very true, so be patient!

There are several stages to the healing process. You will be stuffy for awhile; it will be hard to breathe through your nose. Your boogers will be strange and you may have to use q-tips to clean inside your nostrils. I was nervous going through all of these stages, thinking they would never end – but they do! The best thing is that my doctor was there to ease my mind (with all my silly concerns!).

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

He has such a wonderful bedside manner! He really cares about his patients and does wonderful work. He will listen to your concerns and answer all of your questions. I just can't say enough good things about my Dr. and his staff! They are all so caring.