Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty - Madison Heights, MI

I'm extremely pleased with the results and the...

I'm extremely pleased with the results and the healing process has been great. The first few days were the worst, especially in the morning, felt alot of pressure in the face and was really uncomfortable. Pain was not bad at all. I had a black eye and some swelling under both eyes but nothing too severe, by the 5th day the bruising was much better as well as the swelling. I found that an ice pack covered in a soft cloth worked great and helped a lot. Sleeping was the most difficult part, try and get yourself a airplane pillow, that will keep your head in place. I got my cast off a week later and then stitches came out a a week after that. I've been noticing changes everyday as the swelling has been going down and its taking its shape. I'm extremely happy with the results!!!!! Hope this helps....

Just a quick update....I have been doing great,...

Just a quick update....I have been doing great, swelling has gone down even more and nose has really began to take its shape. Still a little numbness at the tip. No problems to complain about. I'm at day 47 post op and feel amazing!!

Just a quick update....I have been doing great,...

Dr. Warren Brandes

I had surgery with Dr. Warren Brandes on January 30th 2013. I couldn't have asked for better results and a better surgeon. I have updated cost of surgery to include all of the hospital charges as well.

I have surgery scheduled in May with Dr. Brandes. He pretty much went over everything that needed to be done. However, i dont know if showing him pictures of noses i liked would be beneficial or not. Did you tell him what you wanted other than what he thought or do you feel like he just did what needed to be done?
Hello, I never showed him any photos, i basically told him what i wanted but he knew best. I wanted it smaller but if he would've gone smaller i probably would have had collapsed bridge which I've read about. He's very knowledgeable, he's been doing it for over 30 years i trusted his opinion and it turned out fabulous. Hope this helps you and i wish you the best of luck!
Thank you so much! I had it done Friday 5/10!!!
I'm sorry I'm late,i was out of town. How are you feeling? Hope it went well!
Everything went well...i am extremely bruised and swollen. My tip is very swollen and i feel like my nose is a swollen ball at the tip because i think thats where he did most of the work. How long did it take until you bruising went away? How many weeks post op did you feel comfortable to go out in public?
Good to hear! Yes your nose still get smaller, it will be swollen for several weeks and it will slowly decrease in size lol i was worried just in case you are too! Its been almost 4 months sincemysurgery and my tip is still a little numb and tingling,a little stiff and swollen also. I felt better to have the house after a month but really started liking my nose after 3 months. Just hang in there. Bruising went away after like 7 to10 days i think. Yea the tip is where all the work was done thru and your probably noticing your smile is different but its because the cut the upper lip muscle on the inside that connects from your gums, that will grow back in a few weeks.
Wow looks amazing. Thanks for being brave and Sharing your story and passing it forward. It's only going to get better and better as time goes by(: can u please put more pics up if all angle btw
Looks great!!
Wow I love seeing a nose like your former one, softened and made absolutely gorgeous. You are looking beautiful....congrats!
Thank you kindly!
That is amazing. Seems like you got a great nose! Mine is the same shape as your originall nose but looks fatter when looking straight ahead. I really want surgery. But I'm scared they will mess it up more lol
LOL Thank you dear! It was really worth it, hardest part was having realistic expectations and finding a doctor who not only understood what you wanted but who does a great job. I was extremely lucky I feel with the surgeon who performed my surgery. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to actually do it. I wish you the best of luck in your decision!
You're welcome! Yeah I think I will have to do a lot of research but it seems like you got an awesome surgeon. Thank you! I'll keep you posted on my journey,happy for you :)
Wow! Your new nose is incredible!
Thank you! :)
That new nose is EVERYTHING! I love it mama
You look amazing! What fantastic results! Congrats girl! :)
Thank you so much!! :) it was absolutely worth it, wish i would have did it sooner.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! Your nose looks great. How is your breathing right now?

Hello, thank you!! My breathing is great, so much better since the surgery and before the surgery, i can also smell so much better, than i did before. I'm probably still like %10 stuffy but not bad at all.