Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty - Madison Heights, MI

I'm extremely pleased with the results and the...

I'm extremely pleased with the results and the healing process has been great. The first few days were the worst, especially in the morning, felt alot of pressure in the face and was really uncomfortable. Pain was not bad at all. I had a black eye and some swelling under both eyes but nothing too severe, by the 5th day the bruising was much better as well as the swelling. I found that an ice pack covered in a soft cloth worked great and helped a lot. Sleeping was the most difficult part, try and get yourself a airplane pillow, that will keep your head in place. I got my cast off a week later and then stitches came out a a week after that. I've been noticing changes everyday as the swelling has been going down and its taking its shape. I'm extremely happy with the results!!!!! Hope this helps....

That is amazing. Seems like you got a great nose! Mine is the same shape as your originall nose but looks fatter when looking straight ahead. I really want surgery. But I'm scared they will mess it up more lol
LOL Thank you dear! It was really worth it, hardest part was having realistic expectations and finding a doctor who not only understood what you wanted but who does a great job. I was extremely lucky I feel with the surgeon who performed my surgery. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to actually do it. I wish you the best of luck in your decision!
You're welcome! Yeah I think I will have to do a lot of research but it seems like you got an awesome surgeon. Thank you! I'll keep you posted on my journey,happy for you :)

Just a quick update....I have been doing great,...

Just a quick update....I have been doing great, swelling has gone down even more and nose has really began to take its shape. Still a little numbness at the tip. No problems to complain about. I'm at day 47 post op and feel amazing!!

Wow I love seeing a nose like your former one, softened and made absolutely gorgeous. You are looking beautiful....congrats!
Thank you kindly!

Just a quick update....I have been doing great,...

I have surgery scheduled in May with Dr. Brandes. He pretty much went over everything that needed to be done. However, i dont know if showing him pictures of noses i liked would be beneficial or not. Did you tell him what you wanted other than what he thought or do you feel like he just did what needed to be done?
Hello, I never showed him any photos, i basically told him what i wanted but he knew best. I wanted it smaller but if he would've gone smaller i probably would have had collapsed bridge which I've read about. He's very knowledgeable, he's been doing it for over 30 years i trusted his opinion and it turned out fabulous. Hope this helps you and i wish you the best of luck!
Thank you so much! I had it done Friday 5/10!!!
Michigan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had surgery with Dr. Warren Brandes on January 30th 2013. I couldn't have asked for better results and a better surgeon. I have updated cost of surgery to include all of the hospital charges as well.