Be Patient, It Really Takes a Long Time to Heal.... - Madison, WI

I had rhinoplasty with septoplasty and endoscopic...

I had rhinoplasty with septoplasty and endoscopic sinus surgery on Aug 12, 2008. I had a "masculine" looking nose that didn't fit my face with a bulbuous tip.

When I first came home with the bandages on I couldn't really tell, but I thought my nostrils looked very crooked. After the bandages were removed, I really started to freak out, the nostrils looked uneven and there was a lot of swelling. My wonderful Dr assured me that this was totally normal and it would heal great.

Please be patient and don't worry, it will even out when the swelling goes down. I am almost 1 year post op and my tip is still a bit stiff on the one side, but my nose is even and pretty.

I am extremely happy with my results and I bet you will be too if you give it some time.

Over 2 years out and I can say without a doubt I...

Over 2 years out and I can say without a doubt I do not regreat for one single moment having my nose done. My nose is now....me!

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr is wonderful, personable and just a great guy. I feel very lucky to have had such a great doctor perform my surgery!