I Want my Gap Back!! Could Orthodontists Widen Tooth Gaps? - Macon, GA

I had braces before my senior year in high school...

I had braces before my senior year in high school in 2007. I had a gap between my teeth and very tiny gaps on each side of my two front teeth. End of 2008 I got the braces off and really liked my smile but sorta still missed my gap but I had very great results! I wore my retainer exactly how my ortho told me for 6 months but I do beleive I may have continued wearing them for year or two.
Last yr (2012) my gap slightly open just a little bit but not noticable. I realize that even though i had a great outcome, I really do miss my gap and desire I larger one again just like it was pre braced state. I really would Love to know could a dentist or ortho widen my gap teeth back to its pre braced state? I want it just a little bit wider like it was b4 i had braces. Is this possible?

...and here I am trying to close my gap! (I have lots of gaps, though.)

I would think to move them evenly you would need to go back into braces. Is that something you are considering as an option?

Thanks Megan for the reply! Oh no I would never go back to braces. I love to eat baby carrots and chicken wings.

Yeah, definitely more care has to be used when you are in braces when it comes to foods like that...now I'm hungry for chicken wings, thanks a lot! ;)