I Am Happier with my Smaller Size, but Still Having Problems - Macon, GA

I am roughly 2 weeks out from my br and to be...

I am roughly 2 weeks out from my br and to be honest, I've cried almost everyday. I am 120 pounds 5'6 and was a 34 F. I am still in tremendous pain and it's so hard for me to sleep. I got my drains out last week and thought that would help a lot, but I was wrong. I am so sore and still have those sharp, searing/stabbing pains that really worry me. Also before my surgery, my doctor told me that my right breast was bigger than the left, but I have always believed my left to be bigger. Now post op it is definitely bigger and I'm rather upset by this. How much longer until the swelling is completely gone away and I will know if they are even or not? Thank you all in advance for any advice or answers. I know this will be worth it in the end, but I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel right now.
Sorry you are in such pain, I was practically pain free, had the sharp biting sensations going on, but only lasted a day. My Dr says it is a good 6 months before the final result will be seen. I don't know as I quite beleive that....I was a large DD and wanted to go to a mid C, I am now a smaller DD and am not happy about that, he did not take out enough breast tissue pure and simple, My right Breast was larger than left, and he took more out of the right breast, they are the same now. But, I had my BR done March 25th...don't give up, you have a long way to go before the swelling will be gone. Can't understand why you are in such pain though, have you contacted your Dr? Don't cry, it will all turn out just fine, keep me posted.
It doesn't seem right that you're having such pain for so long. Did they give you pain killers? Are you primarily resting, eating healthy/low sodium, drinking lots of water, taking your medications on time? Do you take arnica montana or bromelain? Have you asked your surgeon? I know everyone is different and heals at their own pace, but I haven't had 2 minutes of pain I couldn't handle, let alone 2 weeks. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Try to be as gentle with yourself as you can, watch something funny, read something inspiring, focus on the end result and how it will improve your life. It will get easier!!
Thank you for responding to me! I managed to get my post op moved up to Thursday after speaking to the nurse practitioner for the group. They did give me pain killers and at first I took them religiously to try to stay on top of the pain, but they just were never that effective and really disrupted my sleep, so now I only take them when I am truly, absolutely miserable. I have been taking vitamin c before and since surgery as well as bromelain. Sometimes I feel like I am being a wuss and should be able to handle the pain better. I haven't tried to do anything taxing...lots of reading and watching Netflix. I know I did the right thing by having this surgery, I am just ready to get back to my old self again. But then again, I know it's a process and I need to remember to be patient! Still worried about the swelling, hopefully I will know more about what to expect on that end on Thursday. Thanks again for your comment and concern, I will add arnica montana to my list of daily vitamins/supplements and post again after my appointment Thursday...hopefully I can get some sleep before then...waking up every hour, on the hour it seems like!
Dr. Paul John Syribeys