Breast Augmentation - Macomb, MI

I'm getting a breast augmentation done in late...

I'm getting a breast augmentation done in late november but the only problem I'm having is choosing between two doctors, which I could use some help in. Both of them seem great and have shared helpful info. The one that is board certified by the american board of plastic surgery wants to have the incision under the crease(inframammary). The other is not board certified by the american board of plastic surgery, but is a D.O. and he suggests doing it through the armpit(transaxillary). At first I always wanted the inframammary incision so the first doctor was always the one I wanted to go with, but thinking about it lately it would be nice to not have any scars on my breasts and the first doctor won't do it through the armpit so I'm having a tough choice choosing between the two of them. If anyone has any advice that would be greatly appreciated!

Glad to see you're getting some great feedback from the community. Here are some additional opinions from RealSelf doctors regarding your question about your incision. Either way, it's amazing how little the scars show after several months. Good luck with your decision. Keep us posted!

Board certified!!! I cannot stress certification enough! All the docs will tell you this!!
             go with the docter that is board certified
thanks, it turns out I was wrong and they both are certified so now I just need to figure out who I like better!
             since they are both certified! it sounds like your choice now is to find out who you feel is most down to earth! that your the most comfortable with! it sounds like they both use different technique! speaking from experienced! ive had both incisions! when i had the crease incision it was so nice not having scars underneath my breast! but the recovery was so much more painful! i recently had a revision done 4 months ago and the time i choose to go with the crease incision! i had no pain whatsoever! very easy recovery!
             i went with the armpit incision the 1st time!
Yeah, I just went in to talk to them for a second time just trying to figure out who to go with I will post about it when I decide and add pictures but with you armpit incision how restricted were you with your arm movements and for how long?
             i couldnt lift my arms for 1 and half week! i had to wear spray deordant too which i hate! it would irritate my incision! my ps didnt want me to wear roll on!
Okay thanks, ill definitely have to take everything into consideration