Breast Augmentation - Mackay, AU

After deciding to haveq a tummy tuck and breast...

After deciding to haveq a tummy tuck and breast augmentation done at the same time, I went to Dr and discussed the requirements etc.
The decision was to go for 390cc silicon implants but would use a spacer first and if he thought I could carry 420cc he would put them in.
TheNorthern the tummy tuck, I was told I may have a verticle scar but he should be able to get away without having to do this.

After surgery, I found out I had 460cc implants - I'm sorry I thought we said 420? He has lowered my natural breast crease - mot discussed at all! I could go into details about the failures of the implant, but I went to another PS 6months post op and he asked me which country I had the surgery done in - need I say more.
The tummy tuck was stitched with staples, and yes I have a railway track from hip to hip and a verticle scar all the way to my off centre belly button.
Every time I asked questions during post op appointments, I was brushed off.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Hopeless

Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us here on RealSelf.

Have you tried any scar treatment to help minimize the scars?  I found that a firm circular massage using both Bio Oil and Palmer's Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil greatly helped.  Even being a year post OP really helps fade and flatten these scars.

Yes I have, I have been back to PS and he's agreed to cut out my scars from my tummy tuck .... and not use staples. He's said he's also goingto 'stich' my double bubble in (including removing the double bublle skin??) I have no confidence in him, but think that as he's putting all of this down as a complication I will be able to claim all on my private health and not be out of pocket. Question now is - do I let someone, who I do not trust try to fix at no cost to me, and if he stuffs it again, I'll pay to get it fixed or do I just go to a different surgen straight away.......? No one told be a BA & Tummy tuck would be sooooo mentally draining.