Should I Do This? -MA

Growing up I was always teased for having a "big...

Growing up I was always teased for having a "big italian nose". I used to just shrug it off but for awhile now i've been really obsessing over it. All of my friends say it's not big but i know they are just saying that. I'm super self conscience, I always have to make sure i'm at the right angle for pictures and so on. Every time I look in the mirror I have to look at it. I'm constantly taking pictures of it to see how big it looks. I have such small features and a big nose, I don't think it really fits me. But then i'm scared that if i change my nose then I won't look like me anymore. I don't want a button nose, I just want it to look more feminine and flattering. HELP!

I honestly think you are a beautiful girl and you have a nice nose, it doesn't look huge and though it's not tiny it fits your face. I think if you do decide to have rhinoplasty I would really have minimal work done as it could potentially take away that classy look if you had it changed to much!
Thank you so much! If I do decide to get rhino I think I would only want to make the bridge more graceful because right now I feel it looks very masculine, especially when I smile.

I'm so glad you started your story on RealSelf! The most important consideration, if you decide to do this, is the surgeon you choose.

Here's a list of questions to ask prospective doctors.

Please keep us posted!