Loving my results! 375 saline mod profile unders

Hello, After thinking about breast implants on...

Hello,
After thinking about breast implants on and off for about 10 years I finally decided to do it! I'm excited but at the same time really nervous about it. I just want to make sure I don't go to big or to small. I'm 44 yrs old a mom of three beautiful kids ages 23, 7, and 5 and breast feed all three and my breast are deflated, uneven and just not what they use to be. I am very uncomfortable taking my shirt off in front of my husband and just want to feel more womanly. I want to be able to wear a halter top or what ever I want to wear and feel like I don't have to wear push-up bras all the time. I had my consultation and my ps said I could do 375cc's but I'm still wondering if I want him to fill them to 400. And what do you ladies think as far as profile should I get mid plus or high profile? I am very active and a professional figure competitor so I do want them to look natural but noticeable to me! Can anybody tell me after looking at my before pics what size cup you'll think I'll end up with if I do go to 500 cc's? I know 25 cc's isn't a big difference.

400 cc's

In my previous post I made a mistake and said it was 500 cc's but I meant 400cc's.

Surgery is next Wednesday:)) im not so much worried about the pain, I think I have a really high pain tolerance I'm more worried about how I will manage with the little ones....
I know, same here! It's going to be hard getting them ready for school and such. Only four more days for you. How are you feeling? How old are your kids? Are you going to have much help for the first couple of days?

March can't get here quick enough!

I have been so obsessed with looking at boobs! It's on my mind constantly. March 17th cannot get here quick enough. I'm still having a hard time deciding how many cc's will be right for me. I'm pretty sure I want 425 cc's now but just want to make sure it's not too much. I'm 44 yrs old 3 kids all breastfeed. 5'4" between 123-125lbs with a very muscular build (I'm a professional figure competitor) so I have wide shoulders and a wide chest. I'm currently a 36 b and would love to be a small d. I always wear padded bras and sports bras and am looking forward to getting rid of them, haha. I have my pre op appointment on March 3rd and I'm hoping I'll make up my mind as to how many cc's after that appointment. I'm a little nervous about how heavy the implants will feel on my chest and if I'll have a hard time breathing, but not really worried about the pain to much. I have two grade school girls and am hoping I heal up pretty quick so I can tend to all their needs. My husband works days and is only able to take one day off so it's gonna be a bit tricky, but my sister will be able to help me out if I need her so that's good. I'm going to try to post some more pre op pics seeing the ones I already posted are to dark. It's so nice having you other ladies to talk to on here. Anybody have any advice for me? How have some of your experiences been?

More pics

Just read your review you are in great shape can't wait to see your results! I am inspired to Lise weight and get into shape! Thanks
Hi!!! I got measured yesterday. I'm a 34D with the 375s. Have you decided on the profile yet? Or will you discuss that on the 3rd? I'm still here if you have any more questions for me. Recovering slow but well. And I LOVE them!
Hi! A D that's so great!! Your look so natural and awesome. I really haven't decided on profile yet, but am leaning toward moderate plus because my rib cage and chest are wider. But I do want some upper pole fullness. I erased your pics from my email. But was wondering did you have any upper pole fullness with the moderates? And did you start out as an a or b? So glad your healing up so good and that your loving them! I can't wait to be at the point your at. I'm so obsessed right now and can't wait not to think about so damn much,haha.

Boobs, boobs, boob and more boobs!!

I can't get boobs off my mind, haha! Just about one more month and I just can't wait!! Can't wait to go to my pre op appt. on March 4th. Hoping I finally decide on what profile and size I'm going to get by the time I leave the office on that day. Going to Florida on Sunday, sure do wish I had my additions before going but at least I'll have that to look forward to when I get back.

I've been looking at all you lovely ladies reviews and it's getting me so excited. I'm really not scared anymore just so excited!!!

Awww....thanks so much! I am anxiously awaiting this procedure! It cannot come quick enough. I'll be sure to give updates/pics as soon as it happens :)
Did you get your yet? If not when is your surgery?

Muscle mom

I just posted a profile pic of how muscular I get when dieting down for a competition. I'm hoping once I get my new additions I'll feel a bit more feminine. Plus it'll help my symmetry when competing in a show.

31714 I'm so looking forward to your transformation. I just had tt (drains still in) and notice now, my boobs don't match :'( I breastfed 3 girls and I'm super saggy.. Wish you the best. :)
Hey! I'm 1 month post op now and I have a figure similar to yours. I'm an ex gymnast so I have broad shoulders, wide chest and narrower hips. All I wanted was to feel like a woman! So I got 425cc mod + and I'm really happy! Although i kinda wish I went a little smaller (I know nobody ever says that haha). And if you're after a more natural look, I'd say go with mod+ for girls with broad chests like us. It fills out the width more naturally. Good-luck for your upcoming BA! :)

20 more days!!

So excited, my pre op was suppose to be march 4th but now it's February 28th. I'm really excited but I'm still feeling guilty for wanting to do this! I keep thinking can I really afford this? I could use the money on something else like home improvements and what not. And then the issue of feeling guilty because I have two girls and I don't want to set a bad example for them. I know all these feeling are normal but I wish I could just make these thoughts go away and just be completely excited about it. Also, my husband knows I'm just going to do it,but I wish he was 100% with it and more supportive. We barely even talk about it , like it's not going to happen. So I think it's making it harder on me. I kinda get a bit jealous reading all of you other beautiful ladies reviews and how your husbands are so supportive/helpful. Don't get me wrong my husband is a great husband and an unbelievable father but just not completely on board with me doing this and it sucks!
Anyway.....I just can't wait for march 17th to get here so I can get it done and move forward,lol!

Your body is incredible!!!! Gimme some of those gorgeous biceps wow!!!:) your breasts look outstanding already, you must be so excited to get augmentation to boot!:) what size are you thinking of going?:) xo
Aww...thanks. Well....I started out wanting 375 cc saline unders now I'm undecided between 425 and 450. I go for my pre op today so I'm going to talk to my PS and see what he thinks. I guess he does have a tendency to want to go smaller in his patients so we'll see. I'm sure if he can do it he will though. I really think I'd be able to hold the 450's though. I've been lifting forever and my chest and back and shoulders are wide. Gonna check out your profile now to see what size you got :)
Oh yeah, I remember you! Your absolutely gorgeous!!!! I how yours came out, but don't feel daring enough to go to 500's. Because I still compete in figure competitions too so I can't have them to big. Even though I would love them!! What size were you before?

Pre op appointment today!!!

Okay I have my pre op appointment today so I told myself I would make up my mind on the size at the appointment. And once it's done it's done no more thinking about sizes!!! I've been so obsessed with it,lol! Wish me luck ladies..

Post op appt. done

Post op appointment done. Super excited!! Got my scripts. My PS was really leaning toward 375 cc's I just don't think they'll be big enough for what I want. I showed him my wish pic and he said he'd try to get me there, so we'll see but I'm really hoping I can at least go up to 400-425 cc's. I ased my PS how many cc's he thought my wish pic was and he thought it was 375 but it looks much bigger than that do me. What do you ladies think? Anyway.....10:15am march 17 and I'll have my new girls,yay!!!!

Wish pic

Your wish picture looks like a 400. I have a 350 and mine are smaller. I would recommend going as big as you can. I had my surgery about one week ago and when the swelling goes down they appear smaller. Anyone who does weight training and has muscle definition like you needs to go a little bigger. My PS said that most women get around a 400, most popular size. But for me I thought it was a little too big. BTW, BA's look great in Tshirts without a Padded Bra and super comfy and perky too. Your going to love them!! Being 40 years old, I needed to do something good for myself that would make me feel more sexy. My husband did not want me to have them either but he is fine now and likes them.
I did the same thing started out wanting 375 but after seeing numerous ladies the same height and weight as me that had 400/425 I believe I could pull it off..and yes your body is incredible..how long have you been training?
I know, it's sooooo frustrating, I'm driving myself crazy. I thought I'd have my mind made up after my pre op today, but my PS kind of seemed against going any bigger than 375's. So on surgery day I'm going to make it very clear that I want him to go as big as he can up to at least 425's. Sometimes looking at pics some girls breast are bigger with 375's and some are smaller than I'd like with 375's so it makes it hard!! Lol. Awww thanks for the compliment, I've been working out forever since I was 18. And started competitive bodybuilding/figure competitors in my late 20's and I'm 44 now,lol. Are you getting excited for you BA or what?!?

2 weeks from today ladies!!

I cannot believe in two weeks from today I'll have my new girls! I have bouts of being exciting and then bouts of being really nervous. Completely normal I know. I just pray that I'm about to get my 7 and 6 year olds ready for school, make their lunches and drive them to school by the third day. I know some of you are thinking no way, but I really don't have a choice in the matter. Even if I'm still in pain by then I'll just have to not take any pain meds (maybe just some Tylenol) before I drive them to school and then take some when I get home? That's basically the thing I'm worried about the most. And hoping I'll be as big as I want to be. My PS said 375 cc's (saline) but I'm hoping I can get him to go up to 400 and maybe 425 on surgery day. I mean I'm paying for it? Right?! I understand if he can't he can't but I honestly think he can. Especially after searching and viewing this site for the last three months,lol. Anyway.....can't wait to get my new additions ladies!! Hope your all healing up well :)

Good luck with your operation!! They are going to look great on you. Im not sure about saline but when i saw the sizers in silicone i thought the 450s were the perfect size except i got greedy and went the 500s lol. I really think your body would hold it well. Take it easy on your revovery, you really need to recover. I only felt good to drive yesterday 1 week post op. Even then i was worried in case something happened. You're going to look hot! Looking forward to seeing your updates. Xox
Thanks :) getting excited 11 days now!!
So excited for you!! Can't wait to see your results. :0)

Getting closer!!!!!

6 more days until I get my new girls!!!!!

I had Revision due to capsular contracture. 400cc sub-glandular on 2/20. Took 3 pain pills and 1 Aleve day of surgery. I Aleve 1 day post-op and nothing after that. Drove my car on day 3. I have pictures posted. Good luck
Wow that's great!
Good luck! I had mine on Thursday and am tight but think if I had to I could drive and do lunches like you will need to be doing. Just make sure you take it really easy those first few days and ice ice ice. I ice on and off all day and it makes a huge difference. I ice outsides of each and then stick my flexible ice pack in between and ice my sternum. I just feel engorged... no pain. I'm so excited for you to get your new girls!!!!

It's time!!

About one hour and I'll be getting my new girls!!!

Good luck cant wait to see
Good luck! You will look great!
Good luck today. I'll be thinking about you!!

I have boobies ladies!!!

Not sure how many cc's. Doctor will tell me at post op. But, I love love love them!!!!

Boobs

Yay!!

Congrats! Enjoy your new look!
You body just went from hot to hotter. Congrats and happy healing.
Awww, thanks so much. I'm very happy with him!

Day of surgery

Hi all you wonderful ladies!! Yesterday was my surgery day. My wonderful sister picked me up at my house at 9:30 on my way to the clinic I put a nausea patch behind my ear and took 1 antibiotic pill. The day of surgery I was nervous because I was worried that I would t be able to breath after surgery due to my chest being so heavy. We arrive at the clinic at 10. I was greeted by the receptionist Nicole (a sweetheart) she had me go into the bathroom and take a pregnancy test. After I did that I sat in the waiting room with my sister until about 10:30 and at that time a very nice nurse (Shari) came out to get me. She took me into a room asked me some question about my health and then had me change into a gown and I got to keep my sweatpants and socks on which made me really happy because I didn't want to be to cold. Once Shari left the anestigiologist came in and set me up with the drop by putting the needle in my hand, which I didn't feel at all. After she did that she left the room and about 10 minutes later Dr.Fater came in and marked up my chest and we talked about the size and profile. We decide 375 cc on right and I think 350 cc I think and he only did the moderate profile. Next thing I know I followed the nurse into the surgery room. They had me lay down on a table, took my gown off and gently strapped my arms down. Next thing I know is the anestigiologist said she was going to put some great medicine in my drip and il fall asleep. Right in that instant I feel asleep and I swear a second later I was in the recovery room with the nurse with a blanket on. I didn't even think about whether my chest was to heavy to breath or not and didn't even think about my boobs at all which was weird. But I remember I could move my arms pretty easy and I was feeling great. I even went to the bathroom with little assistance and didn't need any help pulling my pants down or anything. And that's the last thing I remember. I don't remember going to the car or getting to my sisters house. My sister said I pretty much walked out to her car without much assistance at all. So after about an hour of sleeping at my sisters house I started to vomit, only a couple of time and I felt a lot of pain. Like a 6 out of 10. I ended up taking a bother dose of pain meds and when I woke up about 6 pm I felt amazing. I could get up from bed by myself go to the bathroom by myself and felt pretty self sufficient. Or yeah, I went into surgery at 11:30 and think my sister said we left around 2. After the 2nd set if pain meds I took my pain level went down to a bout a 2 and it was really just because of discomfort like being extremely sore after a chest workout. My breast really don't feel to swollen and considering it was the day of surgery they felt pretty soft actually. But, I am lOVING them!! Dr fater did an absolute amazing job.

1st day after surgery

I am loving them!! I slept really good last night waking up every 4 hours for pain meds and my antibiotic. This morning when I woke up I was pretty sore under my breasts, on the sides and my sternum. But once I got up and moved around it lessened. I can open car doors, the microwave, pill bottles go the the bathroom myself etc. I have to admit I'm feeling really really good! So far anyway,lol. I go for my post op on Friday, can't wait!! I hope all you ladies that are in waiting to get boobs don't stress over it at all. Everything will be perfectly fine and it's over the blink of an eye, literally,lol. And all you ladies that have or just got boobs I hope you healing up great and congrats to you all. Thank you all for all your comments and support over these last 3 months. We are all so very lucky to have each other and this website :)

More pics

Day after surgery :)

OMG girl!!! They look AMAZING! I hope mine look as good after they drop & fluff as yours do straight from surgery! *jealous!!!*
Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!!! And just another q? How do you keep in such amazing shape!!! What is your exercise regimen!! I am having reduction, lift and implants on April 11th and I am going to show them your boobs! I just hope they turn out like yours :) Congratulations - your body looks AMAZING!!
Oh my gosh, your so sweet!! Ty!! I usually go to the gym 5 days a week and lifts weight and do about 20 mins of cardio per day. And I do lift rather heavy. Good luck with your procedures. I'm going to look at your review now. Thank you for all your nice comments. Can't wait to see your results :)

3 days post

Good morning ladies. It's 3 days post surgery for me. I decided not to take anymore pain meds and I'm only taking extra strength Tylenol. I'm just a bit sore not in any pain at all. I move around easily and I got the kids ready for school no problem. And I'll be picking them up from school this afternoon. So far I've had a pretty easy recovery and I hope it lasts. I do recommend drinking plenty of water the week before surgery. I was drinking 3/4 of a gallon each day leading up to surgery and I think it really helped. After surgery I didn't have dry mouth and wasn't to thirsty as well. I also recommend a neck pillow like you'd use on an airplane. It helps so much and I've been sleeping like a baby. Hope all is well with everyone and good luck to those going into surgery soon :)

Pics

Great results omg
Thank you :) hoping I get some cleavage once they drop and fluff.
Cant wait to find out

4 days post surgery

I am so happy so far!!! I've been off pain meds since 2 days post surgery. I don't really feel any pain at all just a tad bit of discomfort when getting out of bed in the morning. My PS Dr. Fater did an incredible job I would highly recommend him to anybody!!

Looking good!
You look great!!!!!!!
Ty :)

5days post

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is healing up well! I'm feeling good. And I have my post op appt. today so can't wait to see what my PS has to say. I'll keep you informed :)

Yay finally. Don't worry about the left breast dropping quicker than the right. It seems to be most of our problem including me. It's so annoying but patience patience patience. Enjoy!
Thanks :)
You have such a nice progress. I posted my pics too. I would like to hear what do you think!

9 days post op

Hi ladies! It's 9 days post op for me and I really have no complaints. Overall I'm very happy with my new girls. I love the size so far but I know they are still swollen. I don't have any pain at all just a bit of numbness and discomfort at time on my inner boob and sternum. I do find myself worrying about things such as cc and bottoming out, just normal post surgery worries. Can't wait to get back to the gym! I've been back to doing everything around the house with no problems at all. I cannot wait for the tape on my scars to fall off so I can check out the scars to see how they're healing up. How is everybody else feeling? I love reading you posts and following your journeys! Here are some 9 day post op pics, let me know what you ladies think. Do you think my right is too low too soon?

Pics

You look sooo great! i love your results so far!!!
Ty :)
hella yeah! congrats. NPC? you really had a good PS! you look fierce. So cool to hear that you are recovering so quickly, I hope I will too. I'm going in Monday! Can't wait. You're the first fitness gal I've come across, I've been on pins and needles worried about my outcome, I'm super lean but my PS says I'm a good candidate and have enouch boob fat for the look I want. Looking at you I'm thinking I should go up...? decisions.....

Look like my wish pic

So how does the hubby like them??

2 weeks post op

Hi ladies, I'm 2 wks post op and feeling pretty good. I feel like they look really natural. Of course I'm starting to have boob greed,lol but I think it's because I'm getting use to them and keep looking at them all the time. I don't have any pain still have feeling in my nipples. I am still tender in between my breast but I think it's the nerves healing up. Overall I'm pretty happy. I do wish they were a bit rounder and a tad bigger. I'd love your opinions such as how much more do you think I'll drop and will they look a bit bigger when they completely drop and fluff? Seriously can't wait to get back to the gym and to wear a regular bra again!!

Wow, they look amazing!!!
I totally get you about gym! I honestly think they suits your body perfectly. Think about it... If you got bigger implants, how much cc you could get? 25? 50? That isn't much bigger than what you already have. Plus, you are active. I like how you look, and first picture says it all. But I get you completely... I was thinking the same the other day. Wish I went for 275cc. But then I thought... Will 25cc make such a difference. No. So, I'm happy with them! Also, you are lucky they looked like they dropped already. I have to wait months and months for my skin to stretch.

2 1/2 weeks

They're dropping

Ty! Yes, still wearing a sports bra. I have my 2nd post op appt. tomorrow and hoping he tells me that I can wear a regular bra.
Gorgeous!!! Do you still wear bra?

New bralette

Definitely do give you a more feminine look as well.
You look great! I had a lift so it takesa bit longer for everything to settle. I'm envious of the recovery of those without the lift. I know my scars ate healing well. Just wish I didn't have to deal with them:-). You photos inspired me to get off my butt and get working out!
How quickly were you back in the gym???? Did you go submuscular???? I'm planning on getting them done on May. I don't do any competing but I have a lot of muscle. I'm hoping I'll be able to do pull ups and push ups again. Your results look amazing!!!!!! Let me know your thoughts :-)

I got measured

Hello ladies!! Monday will be 4 weeks post op. I got measured at VS yesterday. I'm a 34 D!! Yay!

You look fantastic. I am trying to decide between D, DD, and DDD.
If do DD. I'm a did and they seem small to me.
Good to know. Thanks. I am a 36DD currently but lack upper pole fullness and need a lift, which will make them smaller.

4weeks post op

Feeling great, 4 weeks post op.

you look amazing not only with your new boobies but for being 44 yrs old!?> for real?! LOL they look AWESOME on your body and I need some tips to get toned and buff like you!!! My goodness you have the figure of a teenager now! lol thx for sharing, love following your progress!
i love your breast they look so natural..I am leaning towards the 400 as well but already am close to a c now so maybe I should go with your size implant...never heard of this doctor he might be too far for me :(((
Looking great!!

6 weeks post

You look amazing!!!
Hi was wondering if u can do a update ;)
I am in love with your breast lol hope that doesn't sound weird .they look so beautiful it makes me want to push more towards moderate plus profile.I have been really confused .but are breast don't look to different .expect for my nipples. .I hope mine look as beautiful as yours ;) ....I go may 30 .with. 500 cc ( debating on profile) leaning more towards the M plus
Dr. Fater

Doctor Fater and all his staff are very professional and made me feel safe and comfortable. Dr. Fater did an amazing job with my breast augmentation and gave me exactly what I was looking for. Although he does seem to want to go on the conservative side so as his patients get more natural looking results. I glad he went with 375 cc's instead of the 400 cc's (what I wanted) because my results are exactly what I was looking for. He has a great bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him!