Rhinoplasty and Bump Nose Out - Mexico, ME

Hello, well i decided to do my rhinoplasty cuz i...

Hello, well i decided to do my rhinoplasty cuz i didn't like my nose at all, my nose wasn't that bad but i did not like the little bump on it, my surgeon told me that i shoul fix nose base and tip. I've been thinking about it since almost 1 year ago and i finally did it.

Pre-op. Well i wasn't afraid not even excited, i had 1 month eating good avoiding stress and skiping parties (alcohol).

Day 1. Well surgery went fine, it didn't hurt, my surgeon did and open rhinoplasty, fixing my tip and my bump making osteotomy. I had no swelling at all, and just some nose bleeding. I had no trouble sleeping that day.

Day 2. Swelling began as bruses, i looked like someone punch me in the face. I ate just some ceral and soup that day. No pain at any hour, nose bleeding still going.

Day 3. The worst day of all, i freaked out cuz i had really bad swollen cheeks so i went to my Dr. and he said it was completely normal cuz he did 3 osteotomy. I had trouble sleeping that day. There was no pain and nose bleeding was getting over.

Day 4. Swelling on eyes began to disapear, swollen cheeks weren't getting any better, nose bleeding stop that day. No pain and no troubles sleeping that day, i began eating heavy meal.

Day 5. Swollen eyes almost gone, swollen cheeks not bad at all, still can't breath from my nose but both nostrils were bit open so i could taste meal, i was so happy for that hahaha.

Day 6. Swelling in almost all face was gone, still a bit on cheeks, nostrils every time little bit more open. I realized my tip was pretty good and was sure that i wasn't going to look piglike nose. I did sleep really good that night

Day 7. Swelling was gone, Both nostrils almost completly open (still can't breath through nose). Bruses are still visibles under my eyes. No pain, and i'm eating as normal as i used to eat.

Day 9

I went to Dr he said everything was going fine, he took off plaster, and just put new tape.

New Nose (16days post-op)

Well, today Dr. removed all the tape and i saw my new nose for very first time. These are the results. Im quite happy with tha results, still not sure about my swollen tip, im hoping that it looks better after swelling is gone.

Comments are welcome... please be honest about my new nose, I would like to know how people think it looks

Came back to school

Well, today i came back to school and everybody has seen my new nose, i thought they weren't know, but everybody realized. I am little bit dissapointed about it and trying to be positive. My college partners said that my new look was fine but they also said that i looked a bit funny, i'm hoping that swelling makes me look like that and it is not my new nose that makes me look like that :/

3weeks post op

Well, just here updating my review. I'm feeling much better about my new look.

Photo from 3rd week post-op

1month post-op

Hello, It's been 1month since my surgery, i'm still a little bit dissapointed about my New Nose, i've had a hard psycological month, physically i'm really fine.
It's been really hard yo get use to my New face... I'm hoping to feel better in a few week at least til i see my Dr again at may 26th

1month post photos

I feel that i have pinocchio's nose :(

1month 1week post op

Hi there, It's me here, just letting you know how i am, each time Its harder for me, i cannot get use to my New look :/, now i'm posting a video so you can see clearer my nose

1month 3week post op

Hey everybody, it's me... I'm feeling better about my new look, still weird sometimes. Yesterday a dealed for first time with camera's flashes in a party.... and i felt awful how i looked on pictures with flash, my nose look so fake and one of my best thing changed alot.. my smile :/. I let you some pictures here before and after with flash and some others

What is the name of your doctor?
you look great. your nose fits your other facial features and at the end of the day that's what matters.
I think your nose looks absolutely fine and your post op smile is awesome!!
I was just asking if you felt the upper lip swollen because that can be why ur smile is different but it will return trust me.
onl 1,500?
That's what o paid here in mexico
That's what i paid*
Te voy a ser bien honesta, la Verdad se te mira mucho mejor Ahora, te miras muy bien, porque no te gusta ?
siento que me quedó muy operada, creo que es por eso , en la última foto de antes y después me siento con una cara muy extraña como antinatural . Me han visto amigos y no se dan cuenta hasta que les digo, pero yo siento que sólo dicen que me veo bien porque me quieren jajaja
You actually look great . While your smile probably will not be the same keep in mind that there is still a lot of swelling present give it a few more months and it will be a bit more like before . There is a lot if edema present in all the nose area tissue affecting the smile .
It looks really good :)
Now, natural light is my best friend, i look so much better with sun light than any electric light or camera's flashes :/
You look pretty much the same to me honestly. People wouldn't even notice the difference I think. Do you still feel like your upper lip is swollen from the surgery?
No i dont feel it swollen :/... Why do you ask?
Your smile will return to normal at some point. You are only a little over a month post op. Be patient. You look awesome now. Maybellineo
Sometimes the smile looks different because of swelling making the base of the nose stiff. Your smile will probably come back :)
Which doctor did you go to? Did he use nasal packing?
I went with Dr here from my city, he Didnt use nasal packing
Which doctor did you go to? Tijuana? Did he pack your nose or no? I'm getting mine in a few days and I'm so nervous
It was ni San Luis Potosí, what do you Mean with pack my Nose? O.o
I can see why you are distressed. It is more masculine to have a straight nose rather than a scooped one. Either way you still look good! Did you ask the doctor to make it scooped or did you want a straight nose? It might drop on it's own in a few months that's usually how it works
You honestly look good. Maybe its the perfect nose profile that you don't get used to but it looks good. If I saw you I wouldn't realize that you had something done just that u were born like that: p
Hey Dan: My nose was sloped for a very long time & I wanted it straight. My surgeon made it straight down & now I regret it. I think the issue is that it is different from what you had before & you need to get used to it. The slope DOES NOT look feminine at all. It fits your face. If you try to change it now you may get a botched nose, & you don't have that now. Forget about your nose & go on & live your life to the fullest. Your nose is no longer an issue. Maybellineo
Thanks for posting up the video. it gives a clearer 360 degree picture of your new nose, which is awesome. Please keep us posted as the swelling goes down. I'm sure it will only get better.
it looks great!