Great Results - Beautiful & Natural - Lynn Haven, FL

In 2009 I had lipo done on my turkey neck by a...

In 2009 I had lipo done on my turkey neck by a Dothan, Alabama Plastic Surgeon. After less than a year the sagging returned, so I went to another one in Birmingham for tightening of the muscles. Suffice it to say, both surgeries were a waste of time and money. I even drove to Destin, FL and tried Thermage on my neck, which did absolutely nothing and was WAY too expensive. I was so frustrated and unhappy every time I looked in the mirror I knew I had to try one more time.

I searched the web for a local doctor and Dr. Ceydeli’s information came up. I read several of his reviews and called to make an appointment. I saw Dr. Duong at my initial appointment and explained my unhappiness. He patiently listened and was honest about what he could do. He explained I would not be satisfied with the results with just a neck lift and recommended a chin in plant, along with the lower face and neck lift. I took a week to think about it and do more research on the chin in plant. I even e-mailed several questions to Dr. Duong and he responded promptly, which relieved my fear. I returned to schedule my surgery during the holiday break and I must say I am EXTREMELY happy with my results.

It’s been two months (Dec 2011) since the surgery and I look MARVELOUS, but most importantly, NATURAL. If I had not told one of my girlfriends, she would not have known I had anything done. She said she just knew something was different (For the better) and she refused to believe I did not have lip in plants (The chin in plant really brought out my full lips)!

My procedures were done in-office and I was awake during the entire event. There was very little pain and bruising afterwards and I was able to return to work in two weeks. The scarring is minimal and if I did not show my friend where the cuts are on my ears and lobes, she would not even know they were there, but fading fast! Even my husband has not said anything negative, like he did the last two surgeries, because he knows I look fabulous. If you are on the fence about getting a procedure, do not hesitate; go see Dr. Cedeli or Dr. Duong.

Panama City Plastic Surgeon

The facility is beautiful, the atmosphere relaxing, the staff is phenomenal and the doctors are experts at what they do.

Thank you secrets. I hope to post some before and afternoon pictures soon.
sounds wonderful and i wish you well with the new you.!