Hernia Repair and Mommy Make-over - Lynn Haven, FL

I had to have a huge umbilical hernia repaired. It...

I had to have a huge umbilical hernia repaired. It made sense to have an abdominalplasty as well. I added a breast augmentation a week before surgery. It was a lot of work and pain on my part but am so thankful that Dr. Ceydeli was my surgeon.

After 3 very large babies/c-sections.. I am back to my old self. I would do it again..but only with Dr. Ceydeli. By the way, the first surgeon I saw missed the baseball sized hernia and said there was nothing wrong with me!

Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ceydeli is an incredibly skilled and talented surgeon. He was very caring and ethical in terms of acheiving a very natural look. I would highly recommend him for any procedure. His staff was very kind and the surgery center was the best I have ever seen.

I ended up getting silicone implants on the recomendation of my surgeon. I am very happy with the results and have been surprised by how natural they feel..Thanks for getting in touch with me!

A baseball-size hernia?? Ouch! But yay for success stories! What sort of implant did you end up going with?