A+

Today is day 4 post op. I felt well enough today...

Today is day 4 post op. I felt well enough today to create this review and I am so excited to be doing so. I haven't felt much pain at all just some discomfort. I haven't needed to take any of the major pain medication at all. I had taken no pain meds first day, only Tylenol the second day for headache and sinus pressure, third and forth day no pain meds. This surgery was completely worth it and the cost is average for DMV area. The cost compared to the skill of the doctor can't be beat. I am so glad I went with Dr. Basner over the other 4 docs I did consults with. Dr. Basner is confident in his work and therefor does not try to push like other docs. He also has a massive before and after book of pictures from all sides of rhinoplasty procedures he has done. I was weary at first to write a review or share my experience but how can I not. I am beyond satisfied, the professionalism, the friendliness of his staff (especially Rae) and even the anesthesiologists, everyone in their office made the process an ease. Dr. Basner himself is a perfectionist and he knows his stuff. His vision for my nose was on point. He could better explain to you what his techniques are but I didn't have doubts, not after reviewing all his past work. I would do this all again in a heart beat!
Lutherville Plastic Surgeon

Hey there,

Did you remove your photo? :(

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Is that photo your 'after' shot?

Glad to hear you are so thrilled!

Congrars. Was going to consult him for a revision but he was not available the day I was in MD. Will try to see him. Thanx 4 sharing ur experience.