48 Year Old Woman with Pouch Under Chin - Lutherville Timonium, MD

I came in to meet with Dr. Fischer regarding a...

I came in to meet with Dr. Fischer regarding a little extra pouch under my chin area and skin tightening for my neck. I did not want to have surgery, I am 48 years old and if I can alleviate any type of surgical procedure I will. Dr. Fischer told me about the Precision laser, which I have heard about before it's a laser procedure that does skin tightening and cellulite reduction permanently . Non-invasive skin tightening and cellulite reduction, one treatment, small incisions I was so excited! They give you a prescription before your appointment to take one hour before the procedure. When I arrived for my procedure I was greeted by such a warm staff waiting for me at the front desk. I don't know about you but any procedure I have ever had I always seem to get a little nervous; having a warm greeting and warm atmosphere by her Receptionist and Nurse set me at ease. After they took my before pictures I waited a little while after I took my medication. When I was taking to the procedure room they made sure I had enough blankets and nice little footies to keep me warm. Once they were ready to start the procedure I was a little sleepy but still able to have a conversation with Dr. Fischer and her staff. I felt no pain and I was in and out before you knew it! After the procedure they placed a head wrap around my neck and lower part of my face. I returned to work Monday and I wore my head wrap at home.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fischer educated me about the procedure prior to having it done. Dr. Fischer was very thorough from beginning to finish. I would defintly recommend Dr. Fischer to have any plastic surgery or procedures done. The office is nice and clean, warm and welcoming.