48 Year Old Woman with Pouch Under Chin - Lutherville Timonium, MD

I came in to meet with Dr. Fischer regarding a...

I came in to meet with Dr. Fischer regarding a little extra pouch under my chin area and skin tightening for my neck. I did not want to have surgery, I am 48 years old and if I can alleviate any type of surgical procedure I will. Dr. Fischer told me about the Precision laser, which I have heard about before it's a laser procedure that does skin tightening and cellulite reduction permanently . Non-invasive skin tightening and cellulite reduction, one treatment, small incisions I was so excited! They give you a prescription before your appointment to take one hour before the procedure. When I arrived for my procedure I was greeted by such a warm staff waiting for me at the front desk. I don't know about you but any procedure I have ever had I always seem to get a little nervous; having a warm greeting and warm atmosphere by her Receptionist and Nurse set me at ease. After they took my before pictures I waited a little while after I took my medication. When I was taking to the procedure room they made sure I had enough blankets and nice little footies to keep me warm. Once they were ready to start the procedure I was a little sleepy but still able to have a conversation with Dr. Fischer and her staff. I felt no pain and I was in and out before you knew it! After the procedure they placed a head wrap around my neck and lower part of my face. I returned to work Monday and I wore my head wrap at home.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review! I am glad you were treated so kind...that's important during an uncomfortable procedure. What is the precription they give you to take one hour before? Are you comfortable sharing the before and after pictures with us?
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fischer educated me about the procedure prior to having it done. Dr. Fischer was very thorough from beginning to finish. I would defintly recommend Dr. Fischer to have any plastic surgery or procedures done. The office is nice and clean, warm and welcoming.