Face Lift/Neck Lift - Lutherville Timonium, MD

Dr. Schreiber was very caring and gave me an...

Dr. Schreiber was very caring and gave me an accurate account of the procedure. The hospital staff took great care of me and I was home the next day. I had very little discomfort after the first day, and by following post surgery instructions, I healed very well over the next few weeks. I had an issue unique to my experience but Dr. Schreiber assured me it would resolve with time, and although I was very concerned, he was absolutely right! The crookedness in my smile return to normal as he said it would in less time then I expected. I am completely happy with my results! The first week was the hardest part, but once I was able to shampoo my hair by the third day I felt brand new! My neck looks fabulous and much more youthful! I am an impatient person but the results I saw were well worth the time healing. I’m glad I did this procedure in a hospital with a caring staff and first class surgeon!

Happy!

I am completely ecstatic with my results! Dr. Schreiber is the best Plastic Surgeon in Maryland!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schreiber is an amazingly caring and artistic surgeon. I am ecstatic with the results of my facelift, and think he did a wonderful job on making me look fresher and younger! Dr. Schreiber and his staff were always there to answer my concerns, keep me calm, and treated me like family. After interviewing other surgeons he was the one who really gave me the understanding and confidence I required to do the procedure I had been planning for a long time. Everyone who knows me thinks I look great, and no one can tell the secret to my new youthful appearance. Invisible scars! If you are looking for fantastic results, a caring and sensitive doctor, you need to interview Dr. Schreiber! He is a fantastic person and excellent surgeon! I trust him implicitly with surgical decisions!