"Bride to Be" ...Juvederm Injections - Lutherville Timonium, MD

I was a little undecided about getting the...

I was a little undecided about getting the Juvederm injections one week before my wedding date; however I needn'avworried the outcome was exactly what I had hoped for. I experienced no bruising hardly any swelling. My procedure was on a Friday and by Sunday the redness and swelling was completely gone. I absolutely loved the results. I had injections on each side of mouth, my nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth) and under my lower lip. I absolutely love my results. A numbing cream was applied about 30 min. before and the procedure was painless.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schreiber met me with a big smile and made be feel completely at ease. He fully explained the procedure and what to expect. He is very personable but professional. I called him my "miracle worker". I swear I look 10 years younger! I have complete confidence in Dr. Schreiber. He called me later that afternoon to check on me, which I really appreciated.

We'd love to see some pics!  Congrats on your big day- assuming it is this weekend!