Dr Shermak is AWESOME!!! So Glad I Chose Her! - Lutherville Timonium, MD

I've wanted larger breasts for as long as I can...

I've wanted larger breasts for as long as I can remember but never went through with it for fear of the pain (post op), I don't take narcotic pain medication. I knew after meeting Dr Shermak & reading her reviews that I wanted her to do my surgery. My results are amazing & I had very little discomfort after the procedure. I attribute this to her surgical skills & her medical knowledge. She used a long acting numbing medication (Exparel) on me that made it possible to get through the recovery period without narcotics. This medication should seriously be used on everyone (or at least offered as an alternative to traditional pain medication). She's AMAZING & very sweet. So glad I finally did this for myself!!! Super happy with my results!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon