34 Years Old, 2 Children, Tummy Tuck - Lutherville, MD

It's been a long time coming. I have been...

It's been a long time coming. I have been struggling with my stomach for five years now after my son was born. I have been contemplating back and forth about having this procedure done because I have Type 1 diabetes , but I finally decided a little over a month ago that it was time. I have been very nervous, anxious, and excited over the past two weeks. I just stumbled over this site and I'm so glad that I did so that I can relate to others who are in my same situation and have had this procedure done and can inform us all of what to expect. My PS Dr. Birely has was very Informative and made me feel very comfortable so I decided to go with him after consulting with two other plastic surgeons. I will keep you all updated as I now only have two days to go.
Lutherville Plastic Surgeon

How are you? Any updates you can show us? How are you liking the results this far. I'm finally feeling normal as far as no hunching over and stuff
1 more day before your big day!! What a Great Mother's Day gift to yourself!!! Well deserving!!! Prayers are with you!!! Keep us posted...have a Blessed day!!! =)))
Thank u. I'm home now, in a lot of pain but I will keep you all posted.
My tummy looked very similar to yours. I just had my tt w/mr and lipo to flanks and it has been 6 days now. I had no severe pain, just very sore. I barely had to take my pain killers. I did not notice a difference when I took them or not, so I stopped. Now sleeping is the worst, cant get comfortable,
The muscle repair seems to hurt tje most. I guess you really dont realize how much you use your stomach muscles until you have surgery. My painkillers don't seem to be helping much either.
Yeah the Percocet didn't do much. I was hoping it would at least put me to sleep but not even that. I see my doctor today, one of my drains looks and feels infected. Are you walking around? How does it look so far?
Yes I have been walking around a little and walking back and forth to the bathroom. I'm not able to really tell how it looks so far because I have something wrapped around me underneath my compression garment and I cant take that off until tomorrow .
Let me see after pics when you can. I will post mine soon, Maybe today.
Good luck to you! I am 6 days post op and couldn't be happier about my decision!
Thank you. How are you coming along with your recovery?
Thank you.How are coming along with your recovery?
I am doing great - off the pain pills but still swollen and sore but that is to be expected. My only concern is that I haven't had a BM but taking my colace and hoping to real soon. Good luck!
Oh wow. I'm sure that is a miserable feeling.Hopefully the colace kicks in soon