Lower Body Lift Surgery - Mexico, MO

I had my belt lipectomy surgery with Dr. Luis...

I had my belt lipectomy surgery with Dr. Luis suarez on march 10,2014 in tijuana mexico and am so happy with the results even though its my 13 day today i can see a huge difference . It isnt as painfull as i thought it would be. I am so empressed with my surgeons work he did an amazing job i would reccomend him to anybody .his staff are so helpfull and i loved the way the nurses treat you. The day of surgery i weighed 157 and today i am 147 . I am so excited that i can now wear blouses and see a firm stomache. Day by day I feel more better and i could see a new me in me i could now look at the mirror and feel so proud of myself.
Was $5,400 really all you paid? This is the surgery I need/am interested in (dont want to get only the abdominoplasty because I have so much loose skin on my sides and back region as well) but it seems to be incredibly expensive, this is the most cheap I'v e seen
I'm just scheduled mine for June 20th. I'm excited and nervous. How do you not bend at all? Are you sleeping in a bed? Any suggestions if I will be recovering in bed to not be attacked by my 3 little ones? I will have help and a full bathroom in my bedroom. The gates in my home will protect me although my husband will be bringing the youngest in for kisses in his arms at night. I'm excited and VERY nervous!
Thank you for sharing your experience ! Did you stay at a recovery house?
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend dr. Luis suarez he is an amazing surgeon makes you feel comfortable and explains everything you need to know.