Life Changing - Loxahatchee, FL

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

From the consultation to the recovery after surgery my experience was wonderful. I was very indecisive of what I wanted exactly. But After talking to Dr Nir he made me feel very comfortable and I knew with out a doubt that I would be happy with the out come of my surgery. The girls in the office are so helpful and understanding. The entire process was very easy and I would recommend Dr Nir to anyone. My family and I are very happy with the end result:) Palms Wellington Plastic Surgery is the place to go for improving your look of your body! The surgery center at his office is very clean and private I loved that I could be the only one there and felt that all of the staff was focused on me at my time of surgery. I also recieved Botox and juvederm from him and he is excellent at that also.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.