Lower Bleph Didn't Meet my High Expectations

I had a lower bleph at the same time as...

I had a lower bleph at the same time as rhinoplasty, BA, and lipo. My extreme makeover!

It’s hard to judge the pain because of everything I had done and I was miserable but I doubt that was because of the bleph. Around my eyes after the surgery I had swelling and I did bruise pretty bad too. As the swelling went down I knew this was the time to see the results and I can - sort of.

The bleph wasn’t everything I thought it would be. I had pretty bad bags under my eyes and I would say they’re not there as much but they are still there and obvious to me. I am glad that you can’t see any scars, not even pinpoints, but I can still see prominent bags. I might be analyzing too closely but that’s how I feel. I don’t think this is a great result.

I am probably expecting too much from this because in the same span of time my breasts went from modest to massive and I am so happy with that; I want that happiness for all of my procedures but that’s probably unrealistic.

I am glad I had it done though. All of the pain from all of the procedures will be worth it when I am back to 100%. I’m only a month into the recovery so there is still a chance things will get better. I can also go back and have more fat taken from under my eyes, and I’d be happier doing that than having to go back and get fat injections because I came out looking like a starving, sleep-deprived person with big hollows. I don’t think I’ll do that though. I’ll take what I’ve got now. (See my other reviews for thoughts on my other procedures)

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.