Vanquish is a Waste of Time and Money - Loves Park, IL

I will be getting my 8th procedure on Friday. With...

I will be getting my 8th procedure on Friday. With very little if not any results. I am not a big person around 110 lbs. and I see almost no difference. I paid $2800.00. I would not recommend this procedure to anyone! I use my treadmill about 5 times a week and use a weight machine. I drank a lot of water and still do. I feel this procedure is a total rip-off! I debated between Vanquish and Excilis, maybe Excilis would have been a better choice.
Rockford Dermatologist

I didn't see the doctor, but I don't think that would have changed anything. The staff was fine. The procedure doesn't work.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

The clinician is now using BBL and just started using Exilis in addition to the BBL. Exilis had been tried one other time, but I wasn't able to tolerate the treatment. Since the specialist has done the procedure with the Vanquish first and the Exilis right after it is much more tolerable. I've only had one of these sessions, so we will see. Hartsough is being wonderful with trying to get some results for me!
VL...you might want to ask the doctor if they would consider increasing the treatment time to 45 minutes. This is a new protocol which works better, especially for patients who have a lower BMI (which it sounds like you do at only 110 lbs). It will certainly be harder to lose many inches on a smaller abdomen.
Thank you for your response. I mentioned this to my clinician and she had talked to the rep. for Vanquish and was aware of being able to try 45 min., but thinks that problem is that I need more skin tightening then fat reduction.
do you think there is anything that went wrong for you personally or is it normal? i appreciate your post because I have been considering this procedure myself
I just got back from Hartsough Derm. after having my eighth treatment. The technician agreed with me that there is almost no difference. I have been offered two free Excilis treatments, which I am going to try. The office is really trying to help me get better results, in fact the last two Vanquish treatments were comps. It sounds like I have gotten the least results. I was told I don't have much to get rid of. So, maybe the Excilis will help tighten the skin. Vanquish may work for you. It is painless.

I am sorry this did not work for you.  But I do appreciate you sharing the details with the community.