Vanquish is a Waste of Time and Money - Loves Park, IL

I will be getting my 8th procedure on Friday. With...

I will be getting my 8th procedure on Friday. With very little if not any results. I am not a big person around 110 lbs. and I see almost no difference. I paid $2800.00. I would not recommend this procedure to anyone! I use my treadmill about 5 times a week and use a weight machine. I drank a lot of water and still do. I feel this procedure is a total rip-off! I debated between Vanquish and Excilis, maybe Excilis would have been a better choice.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

The clinician is now using BBL and just started using Exilis in addition to the BBL. Exilis had been tried one other time, but I wasn't able to tolerate the treatment. Since the specialist has done the procedure with the Vanquish first and the Exilis right after it is much more tolerable. I've only had one of these sessions, so we will see. Hartsough is being wonderful with trying to get some results for me!
VL...you might want to ask the doctor if they would consider increasing the treatment time to 45 minutes. This is a new protocol which works better, especially for patients who have a lower BMI (which it sounds like you do at only 110 lbs). It will certainly be harder to lose many inches on a smaller abdomen.
Rockford Dermatologist

I didn't see the doctor, but I don't think that would have changed anything. The staff was fine. The procedure doesn't work.