I Loved Radiesse! I Would Recomend It! Dr Greenberg Was Awesome! - Manhattan, NY

I was nervous at first to have radiesse done on...

I was nervous at first to have radiesse done on the sides of my mouth. I was unhappy for a few years at how much older I had looked with these lines getting deeper and more prominent. I found Skin Thera P medical spa through a friend who had botox performed by Dr G, and swears by him for cosmetic fillers. I went in for a consultation(which was free)and decided after meeting with Dr G that I would try radiesse for the first time.

I LOOK AMAZING- seriously 10 years younger. He was gentle explained everything to me. This will last for over a year. I feel more confident and look the best I have in years. check out their site if you are looking for a great dr who takes the time to make sure you are happy.! {edited} I RECIEVED 25% off for first time treatment!!!

{by Britt, please PM user for info}
Did your result s last
can you please tell me his contact info so I can make an appointment? Thank you.
Skin Thera P New york 212 253 7138 Dr Grreenberg and now in Scarsdale 914 819 0409
Dr william Greenberg

dr G specializes in cosmetic fillers and injections. He is at the spa everyday so if if you do have a question he is always available. He did not just do my filler. He gave me a in depth anti aging consultation. Took a picture under my skin and discussed ideas on how i could take better care of my skin at home. HE took before pics before the filler and told me to come back a week later for after if i would like. The results were remarkable. i look like i went back in time. I smile a lot more and i like looking in the mirror again. i also bought the obagi system which is prescription to help even out my tone and texture and reduce some of the fine lines under my eyes.. great spa and fab dr!