Loved Lasik - No More Glasses

The procedure was simpler than I expected. I had...

The procedure was simpler than I expected. I had a wavefront scan so that the doctor could better shape my corneas. I saw one of the top 100 surgeons in the country and it was worth it.

The entire procedure took approximately 10 minutes for both eyes and I felt no pain during the procedure. Yes I was awake for it, but the doctor provided Valium and was very good when it came to explaining what was going to happen before it happened.

When I came in the next morning my vision had gone from legally blind to 20/15. Over a year later I still have 20/20 vision.

I would not have traded the experience for anything. It is just so nice to wake up in the morning and see the clock across the room, or to be able to swim without worrying about glasses or contacts. Do your research, find a good doctor and you'll be amazed at the results.

who is the provider?

Hi trooper35,

Provider information is shown at the top of the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view.

Dr. Dean Dornic

Rated one of the top 100 surgeons in the country with years of experience. He was able to put me at ease and even sent me cookies after the procedure.