LOVED IT

I had the IPL with Levulan. It is a gel stick...

I had the IPL with Levulan. It is a gel stick that is applied to your face, you sit for an hour, than the laser is done. The Levulan increases the effectiveness of the IPL (and, supposedly makes the side affects worse). I have had 2, one per year. I am 51 years old and still break out. This treatment totally helped my breakouts as well as getting rid of brown spots, redness, and best of all wrinkles. I get Botox, N-Lite, Perlane/Restylane and IPL. My skin is awesome and people think I am 20 years younger. 3 of my friends and I have gotten the IPL with Levulan on the same day. NONE of us have had anything worse than blotchy, red skin that lasts for a couple of days. I am thinking that it is the person who is wielding the laser that might be the reason people have had bad experiences. Yes, it is a little painful, but nothing like the reviews I read. I TOTALLY trust where I go, I have had numerous friends who have had procedures done there, including one who had a full face lift and a chemical peel (FABULOUS results). I think the key is finding a place that has the right practitioners who really know what they are doing with every aspect of whatever one chooses to do. Lasers are really complex pieces of equipment and whomever is using it MUST know how to use it and at what intensity to use it at. I am getting a Titan laser treatment (my first) on Saturday, along with my third year IPL with Levulan treatment (2 of my friends are getting the IPL too), and I can't wait to see the results of the Titan. I will post a review of that.
Sorry, I moved to CT so I used a dr. there. Good luck.
Hello, I live in MA and was also wondering the name (& town) of the doctor you use in MA. I'm interested in getting IPL. Thanks in advance!
Hi, I also live in MA and was hoping that you could give the name of the doctor and the place that you went to for the IPL. Thanks