I LOVED Invisalign. So Worth the Time and Money

The change was amazing as was my experience! My...

The change was amazing as was my experience! My main problem was 2 teeth on each side on my front teeth that crossed over the front slightly. Everyone told me not to get invisalign and it would be a waste of money because my teeth "werent that bad". Let me tell you, I have never been so happy to have gone with my instinct. I used to be really self-conscious and only smirk or smile enough to barely show my teeth. Once I started with my aligners I immediately felt my teeth shifting and even thought my teeth looked better when the aligners were on. While i was told that it was only going to take about 14 aligners (28 weeks) I ended up needing a whole 2nd set of 16 aligners afterward.

I am 23 years old and I was not about to get traditional braces. While my dental insurance no longer covered the aligners, I believe I could have got about $2000 toward them when i was younger. Nonetheless the $5300 was the best money I've ever spent. I get so many compliments on my teeth and smile every day. I smile more and feel great about the way my teeth look now!

The ONLY drawbacks (if any) were losing my aligners (because they are clear) and having to pay $150 each time to have them replaced, slight headaches when putting on new aligners or if you leave them out for a few days, and getting food stuck in my teeth from the shifting.

Overall it was a great experience and i would recommend to anyone who is self conscious about their teeth but doesnt want to be embarrassed by braces :-D

Dr. Appollon

$5300 with or without insurance? and if so, how much was deducted?