Restylane: Love It!

I'm 58.  I had really deep lines leading down...

I'm 58.  I had really deep lines leading down from the ends of my mouth on either side of my chin (I think they're called marionette lines?), and between my eyes, both across and up an down.  It always looked like I was frowning.

After seeing my dermatologist for an unrelated issue, I asked about what could be done.  He suggested Restylane

The Restylane quote was not cheap ($525 for a full syringe), so I went home and talked it over with my hubby.  I decided to go ahead and give Restylane a try.

The doctor said there would be less bruising and swelling if I didn't get injected with a numbing agent, so I decided to go ahead and try without it.  He did put ice to the locations where he was going to inject the Restylane, and it really wasn't that bad.

I have virtually no bruising, and I absolutely LOVE the way Restylane makes me look!  My boss (a female) says there's a tremendous difference.  My hubby says it makes me look 10 years younger.

I'm very happy with the results, and will definitely do this again.

I'd be uncomfortable having my boss comment on how old i look. shouldn't that bother you?