Love What It Did to my Wrinkles

Treatment was quick and painless. There was no...

Treatment was quick and painless. There was no swelling or bruising. My cheeks are a bit puffed out like a chipmunks but only if you look really close. The wrinkles around my eyes and mouth have lightened - they're still there but less intense. By giving my cheeks more volume, there is less of a shadow on my face where areas had sunk. My skin appears pinker and brighter without these shadows. Easily took 5-7 years off my face in one day. Now I won't have to spend a ridiculous amount of money on every moisturizer that claims it can do a miracle.

Flowermound Medspa

Certified doctor, great nursing staff. The doctor was quick and efficient.

My doc said if you get botox in that area you can't smile anymore -- or barely, kind of like the fake smile Kim Kardashian does (too many fillers/botox undereye)
I wonder how many syringes you used, I am assuming 2. the cheeks are a great place to inject to re-volumize the cheek area because this region, once it loses it subq fat, hte cheek skin falls creating worse naso-labial lines and eventually starts the process of creating under eye hollows as well. You made great choice to re-volumize the cheeks, follow up with your doc in 1 year. And remember a little botox to the inferio-lateral aspect of the eyes will decrease the increase movements of the cheeks and cause the product; Radiesse to last longer.