Love the Volume!!!!

In November 2007, I was injected with 2 syringes...

In November 2007, I was injected with 2 syringes of Radiesse.  One on the left side of my face and one on the right side of my face.  They  were doing a new volume technique to put back that volume that I had lost through normal aging.  The surgeon did a dental block which numbed my entire face.  They drew some lines on my face to show where the product would be injected then proceded to inject my mid-face deep down next to my bone.  The results were immediate and amazing.  At the time, I had some dark tired looking circles under my eyes and the smile lines from my nose to my mouth.

After they injected one side and showed me a mirror, it was amazing to see the difference.  The  injected side was lifted up and my smile line was gone.  The ring under my eye was gone and the corner of my mouth was lifted up.  It almost appeared that I had a stroke on my non-injected side due to the look of aging.  The surgeon proceded to inject the other side of my face bringing me to full correction with just 2 syringes.  I was told at the time that placing Radiesse deep down next to my bone was different but doctors were still seeing durations out to a year.  I was hoping that it would last.

Now, almost 13 months later, my results still look great.  When comparing my current picture with my pre-injection picture, I have maintained a lot of my fullness to my cheek area.  I have a minor deficit under each eye and I am thinking about going back to get a touch up to that area.  Overall, I was very pleased with the results and every time I see a picture of myself, I see the fullness of youth and not the sagging of age.

Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

The doc was awesome!He took his time and made sure it looked just right.