Love Smart Lipo

I had smart lipo done  Jan. 27, 2009. I saw...

I had smart lipo done  Jan. 27, 2009. I saw results as soon as I got of the bed. I had my outer hip area done. It is not total painless, but it is bearable.

I did my research and I called and look around. The doctor I chose is experienced and very friendly. I don't do free advertising, but she is great. Make sure whoever you choose to do your procedure does exactly what you want them to do. If you have to make a long drive, make yourself and musical CD and go.

My doctor is the bomb. Sorry I don't do free advertising.

If you're in Texas, Dr. Bill Johnson has been on Good Morning Texas numerous times and was the first one to do Smart Lipo, I'll be having a procedure in 2 days.
im like everyone else on here whats the docs name. i was thinking about getting it done. and you got any pics
I'm like 4hours away from atlanta. Help!!!!!!!!!!
I really would like to know ur docs name. It's really hard to find one. Let me know if you would email it to me. You never know ur doc may offer u a discount on other procedures if you refer someone else. Really would appreciate it.
I would like to know the dr name please!!! charlotte is just so close!!
Hi Kayujay, It is now 2 days out... are you swelling? bruising? Do you knwo how many cc's they removed from you?
Hi kittycatgirl, I am 2 days out. Had upper & lower abs, sides, & bra rolls done in Atlanta around $4000. Virtually no pain during procedure or after. Afterwards its more of a discomfort because your so swollen. I am itching alot today(taking benadryl for that). No bruising and swelling is not too much considering how much there was immediately after but I would like to see swelling go down quite a bit more, also the swelling is just in the abdomen area. Oh almost forgot had about 1300cc removed. TenderToni
Hey you look amazing, what is ur docs name, i have seen other people mention their docs name, im desperate? please send me a private message with name. i still cannot believe how amazing your pics look