I LOVE MY RESULTS WITH LIPODISSOLVE AND STILL GETTING RESULTS

I HAVE BEEN DOING LIPODISSOLVE NOW ABOUT 6 MO. I...

I HAVE BEEN DOING LIPODISSOLVE NOW ABOUT 6 MO. I HAVE LOST 8 DRESS SIZES, AND STILL GOING. SOMETIMES IT IS UNCOMFORTABLE BUT OVER ALL IT IS NOT BAD, 'NO PAIN NO GAIN', I'M SO HAPPY I WENT LIPODISSOLVE, THE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME, THAT GIVE ME MY LIPODISSOVE. AGAIN I WILL KEEP DOING IT UNTIL THERE ISTN'T ANYMORE TO DO. THANK YOU LIPODISSOLVE FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE.

For continued treatment in the Houston area go too... http://www.alwaysyouthful.com/houston-fig-advanced-lipodissolve-help.asp Hope this helps!
Hi, I live in the Houston area also, and I am considering this procedure also. Would you provide me with a referral please? Best Regards: Justin
You really look wonderful! If you don't mind me asking, what was your before weight and your weight now? Did you have any existing medical conditions when you first started? I weigh 287 and am a size 26 and I have wanted to consult a lipodissolve Dr but I am embarassed because I am overweight because I always thought lipodissolve was for only certain areas.Did you have it done all over your body? Please respond!!!
where did you have it done at? I was gonna go to fig but they went bankrupt so i am now looking for a place. I see you live in sugarland and i dont live far fron there. If you could help me out that would be awsome!