Love my New Hot Bod!

I had a breast lift/reduction and a tummy tuck. I...

I had a breast lift/reduction and a tummy tuck. I have been mildly overweight my whole life, but after having 2 large babies (over 9 pounds each), my tummy was squishy and even when I lost weight, it would not become flatter. Also, my breasts were size 38 DDD, very pendulous breasts.

I felt ugly and my clothes didn't fit like I wanted them too. After many years of deliberation, I decided to have the surgery. I was always so scared to have anesthesia, since I had never before had surgery. The anesthesiologist was awesome, she gave me IV drugs right away to relax me and before I knew it, I woke up in recovery.

My doctor did a fabulous job, I am now 8 weeks post-op. My breasts are perky size 38C and my tummy is basically flat, with just a small amount of remaining puffiness which should go away within the next few months. I have gone shopping and bought a lot of super cute, trendy clothes that make me feel confident and sexy when I wear them.

I know this is a huge decision and it is a major surgery, but I tell any woman who wants to feel better when she looks in the mirror to go for it. It is totally worth the money and recovery time (I only took about 1.5 weeks to feel back to myself after surgery).

I am going through the process of looking of finding a plastic surgeon in portland ore.I am going to check her out out.Did you meet with other MDs?How did you decide on her?You look great!!!!
Looks great!!
I am happy for everyone who is deciding to undergo plastic surgery because it helps tremendously after having kids. I hope my TT look as good as all of the pictures i seen so far. We deserve to look good ladies.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Waldorf at the Waldorf Center for Plastic Surgery. She and her team are experienced, have a good reputation in the community and they help you with each step in the process to feel excited, informed, and ready