Love Love Love It WHY Did I Wait So Long

I had my Botox injections on Monday afternoon and...

I had my Botox injections on Monday afternoon and its Thursday evening. I can already tell a difference. Can't wait for another week.

I had a superficial line in my furrow and three superficial lines across my forehead had a total of about 10-12 injections - 3 in furrow and about 7 on forehead. No pain what-so-ever!

Dr. was excellent. He knows what he is doing. I talked to several of the nurses in the office, BTW they all looked great. I walked out of the office and no one could have guessed what I was seeing him for. No swelling, no raised mosquito like bumps at injection site.

Over the last two days I have felt my forehead tighten. Its like the wrinkles are melting away.

I highly recommend this procedure. I am very health conscious and had no problem have this toxin injected into my face. I wanted the botox injected above eyebrow for a mini-lift but MY Dr. told me because of my muscle structure it would be best not because of eyelid dropping. I was thrilled he would NOT do it, as many docs would. He took time to really study my face.

I'm scheduled to get Juvederm in my smile lines on May 12th I will post my results in the Juvederm section.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Highly trained. Only does facial surgery on eyes and forehead.