Love Latisse! - Irvine, CA

I used Jan Marini before Latisse and liked that as...

I used Jan Marini before Latisse and liked that as well but was waiting for Allergan's FDA-approved version to come out. I have used Latisse since it came out and LOVE it! My lashes were thinning/falling out before for some reason and now they are thick and healthy! It does take a couple months for results so be patient and you will love your lashes too :)

So after using Latisse for over a year, I...

So after using Latisse for over a year, I have some new information:

Itchiness -  My eyes became very itchy and I always felt like I had something in them.

Length - The lashes also became too long!  I know that sounds impossible but they kept hitting my sunglasses and when I went on my friends motorcycle I swear they became tangled!  And my dogs fur kept getting stuck to the eyelash tips, which never happened before.  Yeah, once a week is how much I use it now and while they aren't as long as they could be, they are still full and pretty :)

Eye Color -  As far as eye color change goes, it did not affect my hazel eyes but did darken my friends blue eyes so she stopped using it for that reason.

I still recommend it to try since it seems to affect everyone differently.

Thanks for following up.

It's interesting to hear that your friend's eye colour was affected; how long did it take for that to happen?

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

I go to Total Dermatology in Irvine and really like it - very professional and the Dr. has a lot of experience.