Very lumpy and obvious-looking - Love Juvederm - Charlotte, NC

Over the last 4 years, I have had two Restylane...

Over the last 4 years, I have had two Restylane treatments, neither of which turned out well. Very lumpy and obvious-looking for up to 18 months.

What I learned is that the nurse/doctor who injects the product is the crucial part. A week and a half ago I had Juvederm injected into several areas on my face. I finally look like the "after" pictures in the hyaluronic manufactures' adverisements -smooth, and completely natural appearance.

Juvederm, from what I understand, is of a smoother consistency, and is also FDA approved to last up to one year. The FDA approved Restylane for just 6 months. Restylane lasts longer when improperly injected (too close to the surface) - that is why mine lasted so long and looked so bad. I am so happy with the Juvederm!

I'm in Charlotte and in the market for this, would love to know who was your doctor!
Terry Trudnak with Dr. Graper's office in South Park. She treats both me and my husband. We are thrilled with the results.
Was it painful? I live in Moyocl, NC and am willing to travel for a good DR
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Terry Trudnak with Dr. Graper's office in South Park - Highly experienced and trained for the proper injection techniques.