I Love It So Far!

I had a syringe in my cheeks on friday. I could...

I had a syringe in my cheeks on friday. I could see results right away and look 10 years younger! I just hope it lasts. I think I would like to add a bit more in my cheeks when I go back in 2 weeks for my check up.

It was painless and I had no dental block. I did feel the sticks but it was only like 4 sticks in each cheek and took maybe 10 minutes from start to finish. I was a bit swollen on Friday but on Saturday it was gone. No brusing at all. My injector was Great.

I am getting my lips done and I am scared of the pain but I was so worked up on friday after reading these reviews and it was a breeze. Maybe it wont be too bad. How long do I need to stay out of the sun I forgot to ask?

Cheryl Ozbolt, RN

she is in the process of changing spas i will update later with her info!

I had Radiesse again today. I needed to go get more in my cheeks. It was not painful at all. I also had my lips injected with Juvederm now that was not fun! I would not go numb she tried several times to numb me with a dental block as well as the topical. I must admit my injector is THE BEST! She is an RN and I knew right away this is who I would entrust with my face! She will loose a sell before she will over inject someone! That tells you alot about her. If you would like to contact me or Cheryl please leave me a comment or send me a message. Let me add I have not bruised at all and have very little swelling! Its all in how it is done and my injector knows her stuff!