Love It... Hope It Stays

I am 24 years old and had Restylane in my lips 3...

I am 24 years old and had Restylane in my lips 3 days ago. I love it. I can't stop looking in the mirror. I never really knew how much it would make a difference. Wow. I was completley numbed. They gave me a dental block and I felt nothing. It was amazing.

Im looking for a good place to go for fillers in Houston, face and perhaps lips too. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Hey lala, I am glad to hear everything went good. You sound confident. I am looking to get mine lips done too. What is the name of your dr. I have been looking for a dr but want to go to one where I have good reviews. Editor note: you must join RealSelf so you can be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).
I live in Houston and was wondering where you went. I have been looking in to it but there are so many places that offer restylane like dermatologists and plastic surgeons and I just want to make sure I find somone who is really experienced in doing lips.
did you find out the name of the doctor in houston? i, too am looking for someone in houston.
please send me the name of the doctor too.. :)