I LOVE EM'!!!

I was a full B before I had breast surgery done...

I was a full B before I had breast surgery done and was looking to be a full D. When I did my consult the doctor said he didn't think I had enough skin for a full D so I was bummed about that. The day of surgery I asked him one more time if he thought he could sqeeze in a D and he said he would do his best. Well I came out of recovery with a full D!!! I was so happy!! I did the under the muscle procedure with saline (better for your body if one happens to bust) and I have had them for a little over 2 years and I still LOVE them!!! I actually wanna go back for a bigger set! I have had no ripples or stretching. My recovery was awesome, I was a full time college student and a mom and even though they don't recomend it I went to class the next day at 10:00 in the morning!

Little Rock Plastic Surgeon

This doctor has done so many excellent procedures. Many of my personal friends.

I've heard only great things about this doctor. I'm a small A cup and hope to be a medium to full C. Im just afraid that I will have stretch marks...Did you happen to ask him about this before your surgery?
Where did you go to get your breast augmentation done? Could you please provide me with the estimate of which you paid? Thanks so much for all of your help.

Hi Jessica,

Cost and provider information is shown at the top of the review. Please note, you must be logged in to see the doctor's name.

When did you have this done year wise and the cost is that everything including hospital and anesthesiology fees as well or just the Dr's fee?